IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New OT - HTML Q?
Hi CRC,

Was looking for any old W2K server-related comments, and happened across the above neat 'illustrated cite'..

Did you just copy the source at the link site? then paste into 'blockquote - cite' lead-in here?

Anyway, for such brief items - it's cute; and though I have 'load image' off - it still loaded this one (though I realize it's merely a table with nice bkgd.)

Thanks,

Learning by osmosis
New Yup, more or less. And thanks, BTW!
Yeah, that's what I did. Except, then zIWT (its Zope HTML-parser, actually) complained about the font face attributes, CSS classes, and image links, so I had to clean up and simplify it a bit. Compare to the page the top "Torry's:" links to, and you'll see some superficial differences (unless you have all your fonts etc fixed to follow *your* preferences).

And thank you for bringing it to my attention -- I only now noticed that the download link, being relative to the location I copied it from, didn't work here. Should be fixed now.
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
New Yeah.. that Zope's a real harridan! Like 'Mikey'
Bloody picky nanny doesn't like my Gaudy Gothic Congressional Sombre, or Cyrillic either... even when I try to upload it to zIWETHEY/Admin/Home/Zope/fonts/new/neat_ones
PW=frodo_baggins
{grumble}

Reminds me of a cereal ad some years back:

Little kid at table. Rest of kids looking at cereal box - a New cereal :(
Kid says,

Give some to Mikey.. he doesn't like anything!

(Well natch little Bad Seed Mikey.. Likes it!)

OK - one of the .01% cute ads..
     For Tony the Tigershark: - (CRConrad) - (4)
         OT - HTML Q? - (Ashton) - (2)
             Yup, more or less. And thanks, BTW! - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 Yeah.. that Zope's a real harridan! Like 'Mikey' - (Ashton)
         I'll take a look at it - (tonytib)

It is a silly place.
177 ms