IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'm back and more confused than ever
what exactly is John Milton trying to say? I have no idea.

For an Alternative Nearly To Imitate IWETHEY please visit [link|http://pub75.ezboard.com/bantiiwethey|Board]
providing an alternative to IWETHEY since December 2002
New Re: I'm back and more confused than ever
Milton was going blind.
He kvetched to The Big Honcho-in-his-mind (where everything is).
He 'argued': but.. but.. you see, I Need My Sight!
To serve therewith my Maker, and present

My true account, lest he returning chide,

"Doth God exact day-labour, light denied?"

I fondly ask.
"Day-labour, light denied" == HTF can I write if I can't see?

Not to worry: She-in-his-mind (where everything is) points out that umm.. She doesn't really need anything from you.
They also serve who only stand and wait
Point? Milton kvetched to the Source-within. Got an answer which his Reason could abide: "Hey, She doesn't Need My Stuff. Kewl, so I'll adapt. I will 'stand and wait'". Milton then accepted the inevitability of his blindness, and did not call up 100 friends daily, next - to explain how disabled he was.

Implications of Point: if you imagine that, "because you Can inflict your little game of aliases on everyone - that you also have some 'Right-to' bore the shit out of everyone, incessantly" --

Think Again. Until you get up off your dead ass and begin working *On Yourself*, silently and productively; and refrain from posting until you can add-value - of there being some content worth paying attention to:

You are toast. Slash, threaten to slash, whine, list the Forces Out To Get You\ufffd, accuse the (non-) reader of conspiring To Get You: you shall be ignored. It's the only practical solution for adults.

Screw your multiple addictions of writing gibberish all over 'the web'. That is self-indulgence pure and simple. It isn't helping you in any way - it just reinforces your sloth, your bone-lazy evasion of anything difficult to do: like taking responsibility for asshole behaviour and Stopping That cold.

Go. Work. Work regularly. Learn. Come back when you have achieved a smattering of adulthood, learned respect for the sensibilities and value of the time and energy of others ie earned-back the civility which usually deserves and gets: honest communication.

Good luck in your work,

Ashton
I won't be replying to a single further whine. On seeing the second whine, next: I will cease even glancing at your posts.
When the rich assemble to concern themselves with the business of the poor, it is called Charity. When the poor assemble to concern themselves with the business of the rich, it is called Anarchy.

-Paul Richards
     To Orion - (andy kaufman) - (3)
         He's on sabbatical currently.. - (Ashton) - (2)
             I'm back and more confused than ever - (orion) - (1)
                 Re: I'm back and more confused than ever - (Ashton)

In stereo.
51 ms