IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Funny you should mention the Colonel
A SF Chron columnist was just listing the Bush cohorts and their 'accomplishments' and asked.. the same thing: isn't it about time that Ollie is named as er some sort of S.American Attache? After all - there is all that Venezuelan [oil] in danger of being unaccounted for, without perhaps, a little persuasion.

Gawd.. what a tin-trap mind; one can hear the tiny wheels clanking from 3000 miles away. Any bets on the rehab of Ollie next, as another "one representing the Ideals of the Founding Fathers"? (Yes it's been used - short attention span can be counted on. Nobody will remember, among half of the voting half = the 25% who won't even blink. Or will break out the Stars and Bars.)

A.
New dont trust a fat man named ollie
unless accompanied by a feller named laurel. I thimk that the gehemien was floated as a trial baloon. I expect tha more of the usual suspects will follow. Unless of course they demand a total coverup then Jimmy Carter will be invoked.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."
- Thomas Alva Edison
     hey Mikey, throw ya a bone - (boxley) - (7)
         Looks accurate to me, if a bit understated.. ;-) -NT - (Ashton)
         Good find! Thanks! Ya know... - (mmoffitt)
         Kissinger problem solved! - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             Ah.. an opening for Mr. Quayle? -NT - (Ashton)
             This is bad news..... - (Silverlock) - (2)
                 Funny you should mention the Colonel - (Ashton) - (1)
                     dont trust a fat man named ollie - (boxley)

A colonoscopy, while eerily similar, is probably better than politics.
51 ms