- to be leaning on a guy utterly obsessed with their Edsel's performance. You can't buy that kind of idiocy! And they want to throttle him. Damn it's hard to discriminate between mere dog-in-manger stupidity and the more calculated long-term greed plot.

This guy (his site anyway) appears to be utterly M$-besotted. At least from my admittedly jaundiced POV: all those CraftedRunTogether buzzwords in each \ufffd, combined with his puppy-dog Happy-Winspeak phraseology -- produce a queasy feeling in the stomach.. sorta like when nasty prevert uncle Sloth was expected to be leaving us soon? and then.. they found something to prolong his miserable existence.

I hope we shall be hearing more about the Lindows/Windows outcome. Wouldn't That be an interesting Unintended Consequence! Who's collecting the bribe pot for the Judge? I'll contribute.

Ashton
Damn if only I were a Good Practicing Believer - I could talk to Gawd, ask Her to turn the whole barbarian clan into 3" long newts.. with weak bladders (but please to call it er 'permanent excommunication', for our comfort and convenience).