IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 2nd riot in as many months
[link|http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/news/local/4686985.htm|Axl] is an ass.

Went to see them when they were "big"...Hershey Park racetrack...100k+ in attendance...the band didn't show until after 11pm (supposed to start at 9) and since it was so late played for less than 90 minutes.

Thought...ok..somehting wierd happened...got seats when they came to Philly...wondering what all the fuss about this band was (music was ..well...ok I guess)...and this time Axl was drunk and stopped several songs in the middle so he could yell at the guys in the first few rows who weren't moshing to his liking.

Now this shit.

What a maroon!
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New I will never again
say anything positive about him or his crummy band again. (after Hershey Park). I especially will never spend anything on his (or thier) music.

Remember him stopping to sing show tunes (poorly) in the middle of the 'show' - puzzling even the band?

It was the first show I had ever been to where the crowd didn't even try to get an encore. They just quietly went home.

I'm surprised the bozos still find suckers to pay for thier shows.

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
New Well...I agree completely...
...and I'm not sure how I let sd talk me into giving them another shot...less than 2 weeks after the Hershey experiment...but gladly I can report that I saw this story on the news...and not firsthand...

and you are in my company...I have not purchased any GnR music...nor shall I ever.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Known that for years...
He has pulled stunts like this in Every tour they were at. Provoking Fans into fighting with each other, quit signing and ending the show in the 3rd or fourth song cause a "FAN" in the front row was eggin him on.

Bullshit like that, gets a party started on yur ass.

Well, I'd like to think that the concert promoter just cancelled the rest of the tour... but we shall see.

[link|mailto:curley95@attbi.com|greg] - Grand-Master Artist in IT
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!!!]

Your friendly Geheime Staatspolizei reminds:
[link|http://www.wired.com/news/wireless/0,1382,56742,00.html|Wi-Fi enabled device use] comes with an all inclusive
free trip to the (county)Photographer!

Overbooking, is a problem, please be prepared for "room-ies".

Why You ask? Here is the answer to your query:
SELECT * FROM politicians WHERE iq > 40 OR \\
  WHERE ego < 1048575;
0 rows found
New Glad of these posts as I was going to get a ticket for tampa
didnt know the touring was so slopped. Appreciate tthe heads up.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

Opera was the television of the nineteenth century:loud, vulgar and garish with plots that could only be called infantile. "Pendergast"
New Seconded.
Seen Metallica's Behind the Music? Hetfield says it all.

While playing "Fade to Black", one of the members (I think it was the bass player) messed up and zigged while he should have zagged. He stepped into a pyro pot right before it blew.

Guns started their set, and 45 minutes later, Axl stopped it. Hetfield says that Axl went backstage and started smoking and drinking, and said that he had to stop because his voice was trashed. Hetfield: "So, Guns had a chance to be heroes, and this is what they did. Maybe that's why Guns is history, and Metallica is still selling out every seat."

I like the 2 real Guns albums: Appetite, and the 1 album that they should have made out of both Use your Illusions. Axl is an ass though.
FAQ! We're scrod!
     2nd riot in as many months - (bepatient) - (5)
         I will never again - (imric) - (1)
             Well...I agree completely... - (bepatient)
         Known that for years... - (folkert)
         Glad of these posts as I was going to get a ticket for tampa - (boxley)
         Seconded. - (rickw)

Brain bleach now available in the 50 gallon jug.
42 ms