IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New There is more of a parallel between Nazis and treatment of
Jews of the Warsaw ghetto and current Israeli treatment of Palestinians in the occupied territories. Think about it.
Alex

"Let others praise ancient times; I am glad I was born in these."\t-- Ovid (43 B.C.-A.D. 18)
New and of course the ghetto that is Israel
surrounded by 5 nations willing it to disapear. As far as any relationship to the nazi's and the IDF the IDF is showing remarkable constraint comparativley. I havnt seen any reports of Mass Rapes for example, except by the palestinian freedom fighters in Bethlehem. Also havnt seen the cruelity yet, brutality yes and it needs to be broadcast, condemned and made accountable. Long way from the camps, you should know.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

Opera was the television of the nineteenth century:loud, vulgar and garish with plots that could only be called infantile. "Pendergast"
New Re: camp
[link|http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/04/05/mideast/|Here's] a canp for you in the Nagev.
The IDF said it is holding 1,200 Palestinian suspects in connection with terrorism, and it is reopening Ktziot internment camp in southern Israel's Negev desert for those detained.
I don't believe there are any international observers either. If it turns out the Israelis are making fertilizer out of these people, it would not surprise me. Of course, the current trend is just to execute the suspects and everyone else in the vicinity and spare the expense.

Collective punishment is rampant e.g. suspected terrorist had an apartment, then level the building. Then, the "unutilized" ground becomes an Israeli settlement.

One kid points a toy gun at another kid, gets killed by the IDF. Apparently, any and all excuses for killing Palestinians are OK.
Alex

"Let others praise ancient times; I am glad I was born in these."\t-- Ovid (43 B.C.-A.D. 18)
New On the camp, I hope there is outside observers
unlike gitmo, but what is your solution? I am against "most" settlements as you should know but when the PA uses civilians for both shields, targets and revenue how would you "fix" it? A comparison might be made of Waco and Jenin. In Jenin most lived in Waco all died. There where only a few criminals in each using regular people as cover.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

Opera was the television of the nineteenth century:loud, vulgar and garish with plots that could only be called infantile. "Pendergast"
     religious politics muslims and nazi's - (boxley) - (5)
         Reminds me of their earlier publishing - (wharris2)
         There is more of a parallel between Nazis and treatment of - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             and of course the ghetto that is Israel - (boxley) - (2)
                 Re: camp - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     On the camp, I hope there is outside observers - (boxley)

Those are German nouns, so they must always be capitalized.
59 ms