IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My Jewish friends are/were not so much into Kosher food.
You made me think of one Jewish casual friend who during Passover offered matzoh to others at a department meeting at IBM. It was nothing new to me and I had some. The department secretary, not only refused but made a face like we were practicing cannibalism.

The most delightful way to eat matzoh is to crumb it up and mix it in with fried eggs and onions. Don't know if that's Kosher or not. My wife and I learned that recipe from life long Jewish friends.

It may be there is a correlation of Jews not keeping Kosher with which Jews would have me as a friend.

As far as European lawmakers go, the prohibitions of making or importing Kosher food is at least stupid. No people are harmed, so what's the need for the governments to be involved? I sure do hope it's not motivated by anti-Semitism.
Alex

"Let others praise ancient times; I am glad I was born in these."\t-- Ovid (43 B.C.-A.D. 18)
New the best dog is hebrew national
without kosher you would be stuck with oscar meyer et all. Its not so much taste per se but that meat must be slaughtered cleanly with an emphasis on clean instruments getting the blood out etc. No dairy and meat together, pork and shellfish out but grains etc salds are all ok. Good common sense.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

Opera was the television of the nineteenth century:loud, vulgar and garish with plots that could only be called infantile. "Pendergast"
New Re: hebrew national
Agree on the dogs. Back in 1979 when the IBM site in Charlotte was just getting populated with IBMers from Endicott, NY and Kingston, NY (to establish the "culture" before any locals hired). One of the guys who flew back and forth a lot was stopped at the airport X-ray check for having suspicious contents in his luggage. What looked like dynamite sticks on X-ray was a package of Hebrew National hot dogs.
Alex

"Let others praise ancient times; I am glad I was born in these."\t-- Ovid (43 B.C.-A.D. 18)
     Europeans outlawing kosher food - (marlowe) - (12)
         what is even more interesting - (boxley)
         wow -NT - (SpiceWare)
         Oi, Vey! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (9)
             OT: #66666 above. That's a Bingo! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             Coincidence?? I THINK NOT! - (admin) - (1)
                 Thanks for your kind cooperation! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             I should go into the prognosticating business! - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 There is always the Chance - (Ashton)
             Perfidy, thy name is - (Ashton) - (3)
                 My Jewish friends are/were not so much into Kosher food. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     the best dog is hebrew national - (boxley) - (1)
                         Re: hebrew national - (a6l6e6x)

Grrrr, watch me beat my chest.
37 ms