IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This heightens the Sinclair Lewis parallel,
to the extent that the author's 'translation' fits experience (and the number of close-ups of the man in full dudgeon; the body language, eyes and - set jaw).

No longer a caricature - Lewis's demagogue was given attributes of just such a method and just such aims. Only it was fiction, so he got to project --> what one may hope is not -- our future, too.

That Bushie's is a negative personality - is not even an arguable matter IMhO. The extent of the malady is what we are bound soon to discover. (And what a lot of company does he appeal to! I find that the much scarier aspect of his ascendance. Much. Think of the word catalyst.)

Ashton
New Well I think it denotes a man who can focus with anger
Social feel good he is not comfortable. Step on his toes and he gets focused quick. Means he understands loyalty and honesty(as defined by him) help him he helps you out, cross him and look out. The Nixon parallel is apt in some respects. Nixon's loyalty to his underlings ended up in his resignation.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

Opera was the television of the nineteenth century:loud, vulgar and garish with plots that could only be called infantile. "Pendergast"
New For lopsidedness - thus also a psychopath. They be popular!
New no, no, sociopath of sorts
self interest with little understanding of emotions of others. Psychopath is someone who cannot tell right and wrong the traditional I thought I was stabbing a pumpkin. A sociopath will stab someone because it seemed like a good idea at the time. We are all sociopaths of sorts. A member of Peta comes to mind, kicking a homeless person out of the way to berate a fur bearing woman, for example.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

Opera was the television of the nineteenth century:loud, vulgar and garish with plots that could only be called infantile. "Pendergast"
New That clarifies:_still, psychopath. Like 'Family VS insects'
New insects to incest is only one iteration :-)
naw 2 easy,
manyana,
thanx,
bill

Bush is not a moron - (tuberculosis) - (10)
         Ahhh... - (folkert)
         Fascinating -NT - (deSitter)
         So when did he come to this epiphany? - (marlowe) - (1)
             When? - (Silverlock)
         This heightens the Sinclair Lewis parallel, - (Ashton) - (5)
             Well I think it denotes a man who can focus with anger - (boxley) - (4)
                 For lopsidedness - thus also a psychopath. They be popular! -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                     no, no, sociopath of sorts - (boxley) - (2)
                         That clarifies:_still, psychopath. Like 'Family VS insects' -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                             insects to incest is only one iteration :-) - (boxley)

The reaction times on these are really impressive.
45 ms