IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Before you cross the line you are dancing on..
I will say this once only. My boy, in army lingo - you have made another dry run.

It is becoming obvious that you will not use the time you now have available for any self-work whatsoever. Many times you have been offered sympathy and heartfelt advice. On each occasion you have ignored the suggestions - inevitably whining about how difficult it would be for you to accomplish anything but make excuses. And always it is *they* who are doing things to you. If you could hear yourself, you would not believe yourself.

Meds schmeds. Blame your words on those if you like. I know of no med which causes one to sound like a petulant brat filled with hostility for all. As for Jihads about stupid fucking computer logos -- only retarded 12, 13 yos have that much time for inanity. Recall that your first appearance here was cut from that same mold. Then you appeared to want to play with the adults. I hoped you might remain at that level, because no one here wants to hear from visiting cartoon characters.

You are now, in effect, daring someone to finish the sleuthing job and trace some of this juvenile doggerel precisely back to it's source. If that is what you actually want: probably just one or two more nastygrams will do. (If you imagine that there is insufficient expertise here to accomplish that..)

You are IMO just about at the point of permanently destroying any further welcome here, among the many who have been pulling for you despite your constant demands for attention. Attention is what you are about to lose. Censorship is unnecessary with adults. Indifference is the final state. If you wish to be ignored, your comments unread and soon simply unnoticed, like a pop-up ad - just continue as above.

As the saying goes.. your mother only carried you for nine months. Others have carried you longer. Life is hard and then you die. Tough shit. There are only occasional free passes - reserved for those who try.

Ashton
New ------------------------------------------------------------

[link|mailto:curley95@attbi.com|greg] - Grand-Master Artist in IT
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!!!]

Your friendly Geheimes Staatspolizei reminds:
Continue to look at your monitor and continue typing,
we'll just sample your DNA and scan your eyes.
     What!?! Well, NOW you're REALLY pissing me off!!! - (CRConrad) - (6)
         Is that the best you can do? - (Yendor) - (5)
             I doubt that's what she called you. Herself, OTOH...? -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 ..tou [cackle] ch\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                 Well at least - (orion) - (2)
                     Before you cross the line you are dancing on.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                         ------------------------------------------------------------ -NT - (folkert)

Not even for a Scooby Snack...?
33 ms