IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This site just needs minor editing.
[link|http://www.weyrich.com/political_issues/reichstag_fire.html|Is it now or then?]

Looks like it was last updated 12/31/1997, but it needs only minor changes (like, substitute "Office of Homeland Security" for "SS" and so forth) to be a front page today.

bcnu,
Mikem

Can you still homestead in the Northwest Territories?
New "Law for Terminating the Suffering of People and Nation,
also known as the Enabling Law". Was our congress helping them with euphemisms That long ago?

Nice find - most are more essay length and leave it to the reader to draw the parallels. This one is for the short of attention span.

P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act.
also known as the Constitutional Improvement Act - Shearing of Sheep

Ah.. English. We may not have such colorfully compact word-blogs as einspritzmotorenwerke, but we can find an acronym for Pure Horseshit which will melt in your mouth, when displayed on a Red White & Blue bunting.

Most of our legislation directed at union busting or Corporate 'freedom to innovate' - are titled, "The Tom Paine Memorial Protection of Free Choice Statute" -- or the ever popular Welfare Empowerment By Medical Care Cancellation Computer-lottery And After-school Kid Abandonment Act

(With a little wordsmithing it could come out K.K.K.-L.O.V.E., but WTF - make yer own)

Language.. Love It Or Murder It, Centurion

Prescient e-mail from 9/11/01 - (Ashton) - (14)
         Re: I am trying to fight my own ringing ears - those 2 words - (dmarker) - (11)
             Premeditation is not necessary. - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Re: There is enough evidence around though, to ... - (dmarker) - (2)
                     Why would you stop the plane hitting the Senate? - (bepatient) - (1)
                         Well, you had to trust the pilot to know the difference... - (a6l6e6x)
             "the warped minds of those who can only see terrorism ... - (Arkadiy) - (6)
                 Ill give you the logic behind Bin Laden being the perp - (boxley) - (4)
                     Also, Bali is 83% Hindu and only 11% Muslim, so... - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                         doesnt matter, the point is to get the mullah arrested and - (boxley) - (1)
                             Re: A legitimate perspective - well worth consideration - (dmarker)
                     what I thought is being shared - (boxley)
                 Re: There are a lot of people smarter than me who ... - (dmarker)
         This site just needs minor editing. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             "Law for Terminating the Suffering of People and Nation, - (Ashton)

Fighting with the Gamelons, we won't stop until we've won!
63 ms