IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Now I know why you embrace anarchy
You chased all the order over to good vs. evil.

Evil, if it is real, will have a form and a substance. Example: The usual model is spirit in body, which is lame. More like, *I* am a thing with a soul and a body, but in myself different from either. I am a bridge. And so two things are completed by a third.

A thing can have a form but no substance (a triangle) or a substance without form (eternity) but it isn't real unless experience reveals the opposite, and the two ideas live in your mind at once in a sort of superposition. That is the same thing as the bridge between body and spirit. The strange thing is, in a sense evil is an unawareness of the split between form and substance - the kind of awareness you get from the bridge. And so given the three part nature of all this, good is possible because it is aware of evil.

-drl

I'm so happy I could scalp someone. Mark Twain
New nope. more simplistic
I have met people who upon first impression I have agonized whether to stop their heart right now, later events prove that I should have "perhaps" done so and suffered the consequences rather than let them keep breathing.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

I leave symbolism for symboltons,
Carlin
     what the product of an American education should be - (boxley) - (61)
         "How to detect blab in any kind of speech" - discrimination. -NT - (Ashton)
         Additions - (Brandioch)
         Disagree with "the classics" as you stated - (wharris2) - (56)
             Gotta disagree there because if you study the classics - (boxley) - (43)
                 I'm not dissing all classics - (wharris2) - (42)
                     re: nobody today can agree or argue civily on philosophy - (boxley)
                     Yeah sure.. and you can drive a car - (Ashton) - (40)
                         Think about what philosophy has taught you. - (Brandioch) - (39)
                             And that's what's wrong with you - (wharris2) - (38)
                                 One can attend class and still not be "educated". - (Brandioch) - (37)
                                     Small factual error noted: - (Ashton)
                                     yes virginioch there is good and evil - (boxley) - (35)
                                         Vallient job, box - (wharris2)
                                         Can you give more details? - (Brandioch) - (33)
                                             have a f2f with chuck - (boxley) - (32)
                                                 That is "evil"? - (Brandioch) - (24)
                                                     re-read my post - (boxley) - (23)
                                                         Who's Chuck? - (Brandioch) - (22)
                                                             "chuck don surf" chuck aka charles manson evil guarrantied -NT - (boxley) - (21)
                                                                 Manson is insane, deranged, nuts, mentally incompetant, etc. - (Brandioch) - (20)
                                                                     none of the above chuck is entirely sane - (boxley) - (19)
                                                                         I've seen him in interviews. - (Brandioch) - (18)
                                                                             ROFL! - (boxley) - (17)
                                                                                 What? - (Brandioch) - (16)
                                                                                     okay, now explain why Herr Hitler was not evil - (boxley) - (15)
                                                                                         There are only 6 billion people in the world? - (Brandioch) - (14)
                                                                                             lets go ---> you were entirely wrong about Manson - (boxley) - (13)
                                                                                                 Okay. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                                                     deal ^oo^ -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                     >> - (altmann)
                                                                                                 You didn't need me. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                                 Evil as you describe it - (deSitter) - (8)
                                                                                                     beg to disagree - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                                                         Judeo- the Christian form of martial arts, - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                                                             "Evil" and "Good" are magical incantations. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                                 Did you just define 'Rugged Induhvidualism' ?? [cackle] - (Ashton)
                                                                                                             Ash. you're fascinated by religion -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                                                                                 It's fundamental to aberrant homo-sap behaviour. -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                                                         Now I know why you embrace anarchy - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                                                                             nope. more simplistic - (boxley)
                                                 You can't deal with Brandi, Box - (wharris2) - (6)
                                                     he's actually a conservative with sleeves -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                         Or anarchist. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                             no yer not I am - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                 That's it. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                     then you are not an anarchist but a conservative -NT - (boxley)
                                                     Yawn.. the plea of the unarmed in any conflict. Et tu? -NT - (Ashton)
             Robert A. Heinlen once said - (jake123) - (11)
                 A post like this - - (Ashton) - (7)
                     Thanks for the compliment, Ash. -NT - (jake123)
                     your gran would have loved dinner at our house - (boxley) - (5)
                         You're too smart to constantly imagine Opposites. - (Ashton) - (4)
                             hmm I missed something here - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Ah.. clearer - (Ashton) - (2)
                                     Re: Small 'world'. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                                         My memory is fuzzy on the details now - (Ashton)
                 Let me echo Ashton... - (jb4) - (1)
                     Thanks, also. - (jake123)
                 Allow me to add my voice to the chorus. - (mmoffitt)
         Short answer: a citizen. -NT - (jake123) - (1)
             !! thou sayest -NT - (Ashton)

Nobody EVER expects the Spanish Inquisition!
87 ms