IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A Netherlands M$ dissection
[link|http://www.euronet.nl/users/frankvw/IhateMS.html| here]. A palpable clue as to just how the nascent minds became twisted from first day at the nursery campus. Long but heartfelt screed, starting from the two babes shown at an ASR-33 (stealing Harvard computing time AND Basic). Sample:

By the time PC-DOS took hold, Gates had already shown that Microsoft's future would hold very little innovation indeed. Gates' views on development are probably best illustrated by the following:

From: 'Programmers at work', Microsoft Press, Redmond, WA [c1986]:
Interviewer: "Is studying computer science the best way to prepare to be a programmer?"
Gates: "No, the best way to prepare is to write programs, and to study great programs that other people have written. In my case, I went to the garbage cans at the Computer Science Center and I fished out listings of their operating system."

Seldom have both Microsoft's lack of innovation and their kludgey, ad-hoc approach to software design been explained so concisely. It's also interesting to note that while many people have called Microsoft products copycat, trash or garbage, most of them probably had no idea how close to the truth they really were.

(This is also linked from the Grand Collection of Most-all that is fucked in XP and in M$ latest moves towards World Be-FUD-dling, at [link|http://www.hevanet.com/peace/microsoft.htm| hevanet.com].)
New OLRPD Saying: "Wash, Rinse, Repeat."
DM: "OKay, you round the corner, and entering the alleyway, you see two men standing on eachother's shoulders."

*silence at the table*

Player: "F#$% it, we're fighting Cirque de Soleil! Run for your life!"
     A Netherlands M$ dissection - (Ashton) - (1)
         OLRPD Saying: "Wash, Rinse, Repeat." -NT - (inthane-chan)

LRPDism spotted: Beavis And Butthead Cornholio Megamix
29 ms