IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New In his own words...
"I have seen the drug war from all sides" -- he said a mouthful there.

Along these lines, in my opinion not wanting to help finance the growth of political corruption is a big reason to avoid illegal drugs -- though about as effective in fighting that trend as bicycling to work is against global warming.

Giovanni
New 'Course the Big money wouldn't be there IF
A) we had learned anything At All from Prohibition - we didn't and likely we won't - we love to sanctimoniously prescribe (and proscribe) as much behavior as - the flock can just barely tolerate...

B) Muricans were not so miserably fucked-up over the Corporate bizness hegemony - 24/7, two working for wages of one, (20 years ago) that: they'll take Any substance which allows them to forget the inanity of their infotainment and irrelevance of their 'jobs' in Corporate.

C) Combo of A and B = make it not illegal but, draconian with 40 year sentences for 3x possession for personal use even! Throw cannabis in there too, with Heroin and Anthrax = drive up the prices still higher = send lots of that $$ er abroad.

BECAUSE MURICANS NOW NEED LOTS OF DRUGS! just to *stand* living in emotionally impoverished Murica 2000+ We are the biggest druggies (OTC and Rx = taxed = those are OK!) in history of the world.

Simple as ABC.

A.
New It sure wouldn't: a cogent observation, one would hope.
     Asa Hutchinson new head of DEA - (boxley) - (5)
         More questions my ass - (wharris2)
         More questions my ass - (wharris2)
         In his own words... - (GBert) - (2)
             'Course the Big money wouldn't be there IF - (Ashton) - (1)
                 It sure wouldn't: a cogent observation, one would hope. -NT - (GBert)

So ... how hard is it to get into the Paris Hilton?
38 ms