IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Not too bad.....
Slipped on a couple things, missed a couple questions....

But overall it went well, said I had the most concise answers to 2 questions he's asked that he's ever heard. :) (about Va and.. I forgot).

One time he asked me "can you..." and I wasn't sure, so I said "yes" and didn't elaborate. :)

The ride... well, when you go to do it, be as prepared as you can. Of course I screwed up slightly (had the keys in my pocket) - had to open the door to get them.. forgot to slap the locking handle all the way down.

caught it on the runway, before I started to roll... Luckily, was a short field takeoff, so Iw as still revving, so pulled power, slapped it down, got back in rythm.

The DE is pretty well regarded (as opposed to another one around here).

I messed up unusual attitudes.. he had me look down while he tossed the plane around, and then yelled "recover" and I looked straight up and out. Oops. (to those not familiar - you're doing this with a view-limiting "hood", and are supposed to figure out where you are, and what to do based on the instruments).. So he let me do that again.

My turn around a point was abysmal - I was taking the forecase wind as where to start, it was off by about 40 degrees.. So he let me do a S-turn across a road, which I've almost never done, and thought it was horrible, but he said it was great..... so I didn't argue.

I didn't fly as well as I did the day before with my CFI.. but good enough to get my PPL.

Everybody duck. :)

Oh, and when I arrived to practice Thursday? The plane was sticking out of the maint hangar... I walked up, engine cowling was off. "Should I worry" "Not yet" said my CFI (and he's an A&P). "if the runup in a second isn't better, then worry".

(the lower plugs were fouling horribly, he put in cleaned ones.)

Addison
One of the newest FAA Certificated Private Pilot, Single Engine, Land, pilots. :)
New awwwright that calls out for
10 empty glass coke bottles tied around the neck dropped upside down a 5k or alternatively bowling ball at a wrecking yard. Yahoo!
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Now if I'd just had my video camera, for that S-turn..
Might have gotten a decent price for my public property (less'n o'course you wanted it shown at the Pilots Ass'n newbies roast...)

Cackle :-\ufffd

Congrats.. today, New Jersey cross-country. Tomorrow:
Latvia!

A.
New Shouldn't that be....
Congrats.. today, New Jersey cross-country. Tomorrow:
Latvia!

I remember it more like:

"First, we take Manhattan,
Then we take Berlin."

Congrats, Addison!!!
jb4
Resistance is not futile...)
New Thanks
All I know, I ain't flying over no heads of state's place.... having heard about the Stinger the SS apparently are now packing.

(I wonder.. what if somebody came in in a kamazazie glider? (I'm sure they've got a 20mm gatling for things like that)

Addison
     Hey Addison, how'd the Check Flight go? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (7)
         Tune in next week for our next exciting adventure: - (addison) - (1)
             Foreplay is great, isn't it? -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Not too bad..... - (addison) - (4)
             awwwright that calls out for - (boxley)
             Now if I'd just had my video camera, for that S-turn.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Shouldn't that be.... - (jb4) - (1)
                     Thanks - (addison)

I expected him to strike up a game of chess with Satan and start muttering about strawberries.
100 ms