IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: How ??

I don't know what you mean. I know that I can point to the original post in that other forum as I did (rather than reproduce it) but what are you proposing ???

Needs more words & description.

Cheers

Doug
New Like this: (new thread)
Created as new thread #61733 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=61733|Like this:]
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New When you reply
Under the "Save" button is a checkbox for "as new topic in" and a drop-down to point it somewhere.
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New Re: Learning new tricks every day <grin> - Tks all
New Scott keeps on adding them every day as well! :-)
"Career politicians are inherently untrustworthy; if it spends its life buzzing around the outhouse, it\ufffds probably a fly."
- [link|http://www.nationalinterest.org/issues/58/Mead.html|Walter Mead]
New Can't tell the players w/o a scorecard...
... which would be real useful...if we had one...

BTW, when is 0.4.0 coming out?
jb4
"About the use of language: it is impossible to sharpen a pencil with a blunt axe. It is equally vain to try to do it with ten blunt axes instead. "
-- Edsger W.Dijkstra (1930 - 2002)
(I wish more managers knew that...)
New You're using 0.4.0
I just haven't finished uploading all the source. There are still a few bugs lurking to stomp out.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     Now here is a Marlowe post ya ought'a see - (dmarker) - (8)
         You could have replied to another forum.. - (ben_tilly) - (7)
             Re: How ?? - (dmarker) - (6)
                 Like this: (new thread) - (admin)
                 When you reply - (drewk) - (4)
                     Re: Learning new tricks every day <grin> - Tks all -NT - (dmarker) - (3)
                         Scott keeps on adding them every day as well! :-) -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                             Can't tell the players w/o a scorecard... - (jb4) - (1)
                                 You're using 0.4.0 - (admin)

I see mass suicides and riots in the future as every urkel fashion sense inspired computer nerd throws down their oxy pads and mutters, "enough is enough," then takes to the streets, scsi cards in hand, and it will be dark, dark day indeed my friend.
71 ms