IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So it isn't the committees?
I don't care which party it is... I'm not complaining specifically that Bush was out campaigning this time. What I am complainging about is us footing the bill and not the parties, if that's the case.

How would my employer react if I spent a few weeks helping some friends of mine getting jobs, on my company's time??
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New It is the committees...sort of...
The (D|R)NC pays for part of it (about half IIRC). The rest is paid for by us ans the (P)res. justifies it by doing "official business" during the campaign trips.

Just like any normal, itemizing taxpayer, they skirt on the hairy edges of what's allowable.
jb4
"About the use of language: it is impossible to sharpen a pencil with a blunt axe. It is equally vain to try to do it with ten blunt axes instead. "
-- Edsger W.Dijkstra (1930 - 2002)
(I wish more managers knew that...)
New the commitee's (skanks for example)
would pay for 1 round trip coach class ticket from DC to NYC (her ticket) the plane, the hangers on the secret service etc is federal tax dollars. There is a rule of thumb on this that the candidate has to pay for their fare. As for campaigning on behalf of other people, all of the costs are borne by the taxpayers. Look at the bright side, I would rather have ilk of ether party flying around the country campaigning as opposed to sitting in washington trying to find new ways to screw us.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Money for jobs? No first you get the job, then you get the money" Raimondo
     Who pays for the President's campaigning? - (admin) - (5)
         the same people that paid for skanks campaigning - (boxley) - (4)
             So it isn't the committees? - (admin) - (2)
                 It is the committees...sort of... - (jb4)
                 the commitee's (skanks for example) - (boxley)
             I seem to remember lots of complaints - (Simon_Jester)

To Imagine, To Ponder.. perhaps occasionally, To Think.
64 ms