IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yabut.
Will it matter? I think not. I just watched a piece of "Corporal Cue-Ball" on CNN and he raised this issue. For reasons beyond my comprehension, it is now generally accepted that criticism of our USSC appointed Resident is somehow Un-American, even traitorous.

If my wife would leave this despicable cess pool, I'd be gone tomorrow. But I love her and my kids more than I dislike what we have become and its clear that if I left, I'd be going alone.

bcnu,
Mikem

New oh you mean this annointed resident?
skank and co is wrong
best and last word [link|http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=29453|http://www.worldnetd...?ARTICLE_ID=29453]
Electors chosen by the states will participate in the only federal election we have. This means that the Supreme Court has jurisdiction to decide legal or constitutional issues over how those electors are chosen. The Supremes took the Florida case and promptly reminded state election officials, and the Florida Supreme Court, that there was a pesky little Constitutional guarantee out there concerning equal treatment under the law. The U.S. Supreme Court did not tell Florida it could not recount the votes. If Florida wanted to recount the votes \ufffd fine. Just one condition: The U.S. Supreme Court told Florida to apply the same standard to every ballot in every county in the state.

The good Democrats of Florida would not be permitted to apply a liberal standard (counting dimpled chads) to ballots cast in heavily Democratic counties, and a hard-line conservative standard (counting completely punched ballots) to votes cast in big Republican counties. When the Florida election officials received the Court's ruling, they decided that there just was not enough time to recount all of the votes using the same standard. Florida certified the election for Bush \ufffd who, by the way, had won repeated recounts up to that point.

Florida Democrats were upset that Bush kept winning all the recounts. They were desperately searching for a magic formula that would give the win to Gore. The only formula was to apply different standards to votes cast in different areas of the state. Our Constitution says no. All Florida voters stand equal under the law.

Only the liberal mind could categorize this as an outrage.

and dont give me popular vote, that means as much in a prez event as whose dick is longer :-)
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New Had it played out
to the legal and moral end, Bush would now be the legitimate President as a result of Gore not requesting a wide enough recount.

The dishonored judges on the USSC cost Bush legitimacy, not Gore the Presidency.

Yes, I am a liberal. And that's why Gore losing the election isn't a big problem for me - he's a phony-ass liberal, almost as phony as Bush's "OK, well, maybe being the world's cop is a good idea after all" conservatism.

After the primaries, the election was a foregone conclusion - the wrong guy was going to win, it was just a question of which wrong guy.

The problem I have is entirely with the process. We do not have a legitimate President, due to the dishonor of the court. With an honorable court, the same guy would be in the office, but the Republic would be in effect.

----
Whatever
New Heh! Nice quote... May I use it?
After the primaries, the election was a foregone conclusion - the wrong guy was going to win, it was just a question of which wrong guy.

I really like that.. sums it all up.

Hugh

New yup. thats why I didnt vote
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New As protest, I voted third party.
My brother, on the other hand, calls votes like mine wasted and votes "least evil".
Alex

"I have a truly marvelous demonstration of this proposition which this margin is too narrow to contain. -- Pierre de Fermat (1601-1665)
New Ya know, if we could get all the non-voters
to vote for a third-party candidate, the republicrats would be out of business in no time flat.
----
Whatever
New Nonvoters all? - that would be a Nation of 140 Million!
New Go right ahead - thanks for asking.
----
Whatever
New Better to have a liberal mind, than in illiberal one.
     More Harken money evidence - (JayMehaffey) - (10)
         Yabut. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
             oh you mean this annointed resident? - (boxley) - (8)
                 Had it played out - (mhuber) - (6)
                     Heh! Nice quote... May I use it? - (hnick) - (5)
                         yup. thats why I didnt vote -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                             As protest, I voted third party. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                                 Ya know, if we could get all the non-voters - (mhuber) - (1)
                                     Nonvoters all? - that would be a Nation of 140 Million! -NT - (Ashton)
                         Go right ahead - thanks for asking. -NT - (mhuber)
                 Better to have a liberal mind, than in illiberal one. -NT - (mmoffitt)

What's the Queen Koopa like?
101 ms