IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This is the group I've always been most worried about
Suppose you are someone who is unafraid because he sees mostly good things...

I recall taking a summer class in Apologetics--scary how many of my classmates couldn't refute the "evidence" put forth. Most of the arguments for Christianity weren't what a 20th-century mind would call logical. It bothered me that the class was learning this stuff which could easily be torn apart by any water-cooler philosopher.

Anyway, "redemption" implies a state transition. How you go about it is up for debate. I don't think it has to assume a hopeless state, but the use of the word in our lexical history implies that the redemption ("buying back") comes from an outside source, e.g. coupons don't redeem themselves.

Many fears are born of stupidity and ignorance -
Which you should be feeding with rumour and generalisation.
BOfH, 2002 "Episode" 10
New redemption read les miserable (new thread)
Created as new thread #59793 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=59793|redemption read les miserable]
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
     Redemption - (deSitter) - (3)
         Watch The Killing Field - answer your question? -NT - (ben_tilly)
         This is the group I've always been most worried about - (tseliot) - (1)
             redemption read les miserable (new thread) - (boxley)

For Wade, it is to laugh.
48 ms