IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Again........naive and uninformed
[link|http://www.webcom.com/hrin/magazine/israellobby.html|Most powerful foreign-policy lobby in Washington]
"AIPAC is widely regarded as the most powerful foreign-policy lobby in Washington. Its 60,000 members shower millions of dollars on hundreds of members of Congress on both sides of the aisle."

"Yet, surveying US newspaper coverage of the Middle East in recent months, I found next to nothing about AIPAC and its influence. The one account of any substance appeared in the Washington Post, in late April. Reporting on AIPAC's annual conference, correspondent Mike Allen noted that the attendees included half the Senate, ninety members of the House and thirteen senior Administration officials"

"....it's impossible to understand the Bush Administration's tender treatment of the Sharon government without taking into account the influence of groups like AIPAC."

[link|http://www.aipac.org/documents/AIPACrelease518.html|AIPAC ranked by Fortune Magazine]
"Fortune magazine again ranked The American Israel Public Affairs Committee among the "top 5" in its annual survey of premier lobbying groups. Ranked fourth overall among Fortune's "Power 25," AIPAC remains the number one foreign policy lobby and the only Jewish group for the fourth consecutive year."

"The "Power 25" list, released in Fortune's May 28th edition, asks members of Congress, Hill staffers, senior White House aides and lobbyists to answer the question: Who levies power among our nations leaders? Despite Washington's tumultuous election-year landscape, AIPAC was able to maintain its status as one of the most effective and influential lobbying groups. AIPAC's strong showing in Fortune's "Power 25" adds to the many successes the organization has achieved this year."

[link|http://www.aipac.com/documents/whoweare.html|About AIPAC]
"Today, AIPAC has 65,000 members across all 50 states who are at the forefront of the most vexing issues facing Israel today: stopping Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons, fighting terrorism and achieving peace. And above all, ensuring that Israel is strong enough to meet these challenges."

"For these reasons, The New York Times has called AIPAC the most important organization affecting America's relationship with Israel, while Fortune magazine has consistently ranked AIPAC among America's most powerful interest groups."

"Through more than 2,000 meetings with members of Congress - at home and in Washington - AIPAC activists help pass more than 100 pro-Israel legislative initiatives a year. From procuring nearly $3 billion in aid critical to Israel's security, to funding joint U.S.-Israeli efforts to build a defense against unconventional weapons, AIPAC members are involved in the most crucial issues facing Israel."

-Mike

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
New Also, the religious right, having captured reins of...
the Republican party. Here's a [link|http://jewishinternetassociation.org/jia_links_israel_christian_zionists.php|sample link]. Got to enable that Second Coming, you know.
Alex

"I have a truly marvelous demonstration of this proposition which this margin is too narrow to contain. -- Pierre de Fermat (1601-1665)
New Nail/smite/head
Indeed.. though I hadn't realized the extent of their $-contributions too - I am aware of the popularity of the [even more] Bible-fictionalized series of novels building from Revelations. I suppose that in a Disneyland world, it's not surprising that many might expect to buy a cute Destiny and all, perhaps via CC? Help Gawd Do Her Work perhaps? On 'time'. (Despite what the Manual says about *that*!)

Fucking amazing mass hysteria - now infiltrating Caesar's governments too.

I gather that one early plot is about bodies Rapturing-Out of their seats mid-flight on airliner(s?) Do we not teach our children about metaphor, allegory, simile; have them read The Pearl and about Piers the Ploughman ?? Nahhh, guess not. Some uncool big words in there.

Ashton
just watchin the 666 show.
Send in the clowns!
We know how cruel truth often is; we wonder whether delusion is not more consoling.
Poincar\ufffd
New Doesn't work that way.
Why the blackout? For one thing, reporting on these groups is not easy. AIPAC's power makes potential sources reluctant to discuss the organization on the record, and employees who leave it usually sign pledges of silence. AIPAC officials themselves rarely give interviews, and the organization even resists divulging its board of directors. Journalists, meanwhile, are often loath to write about the influence of organized Jewry. Throughout the Arab world, the "Jewish lobby" is seen as the root of all evil in the Middle East, and many reporters and editors--especially Jewish ones--worry about feeding such stereotypes.
Actually, reporting on those groups is very easy. You see, contributions over a certain level have to be revealed.

And finding out who is on their board of directors is hard? They have to file that information with the government.

Well, I could go on, but why? You don't even know enough about the situation to be able to find the blatant errors in the materials you provide to "support" your claim.
New *fap* *fap* *fap *fap*
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
New Okay, I will now understand *fap* to mean...
that you are unable to counter my position and unwilling to admit the flaws in your position.
New *fap* *fap*
New Hmm . . . sounds like . .
. . one of your appendages is dangling in the spokes.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New I submit that the KofC,
No fellahs, not the Kentucky of Chicken, Influence is just as large.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
     Israel as proxy - (Mike) - (14)
         Incorrect. - (Brandioch) - (12)
             proxy? hardly - (boxley) - (2)
                 Here or Israel? - (Brandioch) - (1)
                     yippee! locked thread revisited - (boxley)
             Again........naive and uninformed - (Mike) - (8)
                 Also, the religious right, having captured reins of... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Nail/smite/head - (Ashton)
                 Doesn't work that way. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                     *fap* *fap* *fap *fap* -NT - (Mike) - (3)
                         Okay, I will now understand *fap* to mean... - (Brandioch) - (2)
                             *fap* *fap* -NT - (Mike) - (1)
                                 Hmm . . . sounds like . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 I submit that the KofC, - (boxley)
         I don't believe there is a The Reason - (Ashton)

How can he be so skinny and live SO phat?!?
121 ms