IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What I found Interesting was he is very obviously
African American looking, and the cops would not release his race? You had gomers all over DC looking at arabs, indians, asians sideways and it was a good old fashioned Afro-American. Sounds racist to me, if he was white it would have been blared all over.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New Not to mention the "sniper profile"
20-30 white male. Yeah right. He's 40+ and black. Profilers (at least the profile that was released) was *completely* and utterly wrong.

Of course nobody in the media would say one word implying it might have been an Islam fanatic. The "hate white males" group was out in full force (hey Phil Donihue, you catch that?)
New C'mon Box
The cops wanted to catch the guy without the public's help - the license plate # was leaked.
-drl
New Having Said That
I was happy for Sherrif Moose, who seems like a stand-up guy.
-drl
New So much for the cops.
How did they get caught? Info leaked to the press got publicized and some citizens nailed 'em.

(insert anti-Ashcroft rant here)

'Nuff said.

"A civilian gang of thieving lobbyists for the military industrial complex is running the White House. If to be against them is considered unpatriotic -- Hell, then call me a traitor."
-- Hunter S. Thompson
New ed zachary, Cops do not solve crimes they act on tips
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
     Sniper Nailed - (deSitter) - (8)
         Interesting observation - (drewk) - (1)
             Re: Interesting observation - (deSitter)
         What I found Interesting was he is very obviously - (boxley) - (5)
             Not to mention the "sniper profile" - (wharris2)
             C'mon Box - (deSitter) - (3)
                 Having Said That - (deSitter)
                 So much for the cops. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                     ed zachary, Cops do not solve crimes they act on tips -NT - (boxley)

Their loathing for him is palpable. It can be palped without effort.
44 ms