IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sorry to disappoint(?) It's *Her* campaign ;-)
New Better! - sign her up :-\ufffd
not entirely unserious here, if she demonstrates any interest in the topic in a few years.

Maybe after her 4th 6-yr. term, someone'll will be talkin about "all them old female farts" in Congress yada yada The representation remains about as lopsided as it gets -- I think that *females generally are less ready to send the youg'uns off as cannon fodder. And also apt to interpret 'wealth' in other than CPA/Econ droid definitions. Believe we need some alternatives to $$ as God, if this experiment is to run much longer.

* exceptions of course: Golda Meir, Maggie Thatcher - the latter just plain Mean in a Reaganesque sorta way (they adored each other, natch). Testosterone excess?

Your daughter's line should be used by SOME cartoonist, y'know? It's political satire at its best/briefest. Oscar W or Swift would give her a chuck under the chin!

Ashton Recruiter
New You're very kind, thanks. Will show her this tonight ;-)
New However, anthropologist Margaret Mead has said...
I do not believe in using women in combat, because females are too fierce.
[link|http://www.quotegeek.com/Literature/Mead_Margaret/|Link.]
Alex

"I have a truly marvelous demonstration of this proposition which this margin is too narrow to contain. -- Pierre de Fermat (1601-1665)
New Well.. we males Are the ones with defective chromosomes :-\ufffd
     How many Osama's will there be this Halloween? - (mmoffitt) - (7)
         will wrap a rag around my head and wear a bush head :-) -NT - (boxley)
         Now *he* be one WIse Kid and.. we Need a candidate - (Ashton) - (5)
             Sorry to disappoint(?) It's *Her* campaign ;-) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                 Better! - sign her up :-\ufffd - (Ashton) - (3)
                     You're very kind, thanks. Will show her this tonight ;-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     However, anthropologist Margaret Mead has said... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Well.. we males Are the ones with defective chromosomes :-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)

I'm glad I didn't have to explain it to you.
53 ms