IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Claimed so on the mailing list- but, "Promises, promises..."
New Get over it
I am back, somewhat, but not as active as before.

I tried to quit, but I cannot quit cold turkey. So I came back because you guys kept on messing with me.

Why not listen to Scott, your Admin here, and just leave me alone, treat me with silence?

[link|http://games.speakeasy.net/data/files/khan.jpg|"Khan!!!" -Kirk]
     SQL Server Database loses half of its records and indexes - (orion) - (27)
         SQL Database loses half of its records and indexes - (gdaustin) - (14)
             Recipe for doom - (tablizer) - (13)
                 Re: Recipe for doom - (jlalexander) - (12)
                     I'd disagree as well, but not so strongly. - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                         DBA's fault? - (tablizer) - (10)
                             Have an example handy? - (ChrisR) - (8)
                                 Actually there was a bug in Sql 7.0. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                     Seen lots of SQL generate "incorrect" results... - (gdaustin) - (6)
                                         Those dang outer joins - (wharris2)
                                         Why does it care about line-ends in the first place?!? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                             Re: Why does it care about line-ends in the first place?!? - (gdaustin) - (2)
                                                 We do the same thing here. - (admin) - (1)
                                                     We've done that, too. - (static)
                                         Speaking of incorrect results... - (Meerkat)
                             Possibly - (wharris2)
         What kind of replication are you doing? - (mmoffitt) - (11)
             Expect no response from Norm... -NT - (folkert) - (3)
                 Why's that? Is he no longer active here? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                     Claimed so on the mailing list- but, "Promises, promises..." -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         Get over it - (orion)
             Update on Replication - (orion) - (6)
                 Try MSMQ. - (mmoffitt)
                 how will you resolve last write issues on the same record? - (boxley) - (3)
                     I've told him how to do it already. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         Thanks, but I lost that job. - (orion) - (1)
                             Yeah, sure - that must be why I did it. (new thread) - (CRConrad)
                 Since you're down to synchronization, not replication now - - (Arkadiy)

Ahh, the good old days when I didn't know how stupid I was.
61 ms