IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Macworld
picked up a copy of macworld with tips, pretty useless. . .
I dropped my subscription to Macworld some years ago when they went way too "fluffy" (reviews were mostly regurgitated press releases). I switced over to MacAddict and loved it - until recently. MacAddict has really lost it's edge. They still have some decent how-to's, but those appear to be on the decline as well. I will probably let the subscription go when its up early next year.

Anyone else have a good resource for tips and intermediate how-to's?
"With the bravery of being out of range." - Roger Waters

Cliff
New man pages look pretty reasonable
will me spending the next few days reading them and trying to see if they are applicable. I had RH for their habit of never updating theirs. Try to run some of the commands as described will get you nowhere.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
New Good article in recent MacAddict
How to set up a Weblog server on OS X using Apache, MySQL and PHP.

I still like MacAddict, since they've embraced the UNIX side of OS X much more than others like MacWorld.

Tom Sinclair

"Everybody is someone else's weirdo."
- E. Dijkstra
New might try it, just installed chimera as moz 1.1 would work
I like it. Will be dinking wih the nix tools first then taking a look at carbon etc.
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

"Therefore, by objective standards, the leading managers of the U.S. economy...are collectively, clinically insane."
Lyndon LaRouche
     finally got jaguar in on the imac and dev tools installed - (boxley) - (6)
         Macworld - (snork) - (3)
             man pages look pretty reasonable - (boxley)
             Good article in recent MacAddict - (tjsinclair) - (1)
                 might try it, just installed chimera as moz 1.1 would work - (boxley)
         Welcome aboard... - (screamer) - (1)
             thanx, Ill just bookmark this , all on one page -NT - (boxley)

But I can't help but think that one of his primary functions is to serve as a warning to others.
98 ms