IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sheesh Scott - 11 minutes..
to fix a bug. Well, you'll get the hang of it soon, I'm sure.

Th Gawd you aren't workin fer M$ - imagine the mischief they could get us all into - if they knew how to fix their bugs !?

Oh wait D'Oh: of course. How could I forget wait for the next upgrade. Well it's Monday and all.

OK - improvements, then:
Now as to a local Search engine - - less wide than an entire Galaxy, able to search within named miscreants' opera; Boolean and Riemann (for the more hyperbolic associations) and while at it:

Vox audio [on/off] option: [Ex]
(In voice of Lauren Bacall ... if you want anything ... just whistle. You know how to whistle doncha? ... You just - - -)

The Ziwi bird has found your post, though why you want This one, it can't guess.. the syntax is garbled and the writer's an obv nutter. What are you ON this morning, Bunky?

The Nintendo-Britney Eloi

Cranks want it All (but simple, obvious and amusing)
New Actually...
Search is mostly done... I just need to migrate us to Postgres 7.2 so I can use the nifty full text indexing engine they have built into it. :-)
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Oooh Oooooooh ___migrate
Root: migraine + grate; the cleaning of BarBQ grills while suffering headache.
Isn't that a word signifying something ~

Prisoner 7734-S, I regret to inform you that the Governor has turned down your last appeal; you will be staked to an ant hill, smeared with honey and headphones placed upon your ears shall play rap sounds until the ants have terminated all vital signs.

Haven't mayhem + suicides resulted from such an utterance? (Or am I thinking just of the Netware shop, informed that NT is the future.. all committing seppuku on a Fri. the 13th, after eating their boss's liver, medium-rare - on a nearby golf course?)

Oh wait.. you'll actually try it first.. {whew}

Wontcha?
Gort, Klaatu barada nikkto!
     Bug report - (ben_tilly) - (6)
         That's not a feature... - (admin)
         ROFL -NT - (admin)
         Fixed, thanks. -NT - (admin) - (3)
             Sheesh Scott - 11 minutes.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Actually... - (admin) - (1)
                     Oooh Oooooooh ___migrate - (Ashton)

Build a 10-mile high titanium wall around the whole shebang.
59 ms