IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New FeatuRequest: "# *Unread* Posts" on Front page possible?
New Not without slowing it down...
Right now it just checks the last updated timestamp on the forum record. Counting unread posts would mean I would need to join the thread and content tables as well.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Drat! You were a little too quick for me.
I was about to post a snide subject line post saying that of course it was possible, but that didn't mean you would do it. Then you come in and say the same thing, but politely. What kind of site are you running anyway? Anticipating user needs, responding quickly to ones you didn't anticipate, saying "no" politely ... oh wait, now I remember: You had some time off from work.
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New Naw, work doesn't make me evil.
Not anymore, at least, now that I'm away from the Bad Place.
Regards,

-scott anderson

New Don't you know...Scott gets net service from relativity.com
..he gets your messages about 2 hours before you send them...and thus can program your suggestions and have them ready to release when time "normalizes".

So...it appears to everyone else as if Scott can make and implement these changes in just a few short minutes....when in reality......;-)
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Bah, you didn't have to tell everyone...
That knowledge was probably worth a bribe or two from me...
Regards,

-scott anderson

New Damn...I gave away bribe-able information???
That sucks.

But you know that 2 hours ago;-p
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     FeatuRequest: "# *Unread* Posts" on Front page possible? -NT - (CRConrad) - (6)
         Not without slowing it down... - (admin) - (5)
             Drat! You were a little too quick for me. - (drewk) - (4)
                 Naw, work doesn't make me evil. - (admin)
                 Don't you know...Scott gets net service from relativity.com - (bepatient) - (2)
                     Bah, you didn't have to tell everyone... - (admin) - (1)
                         Damn...I gave away bribe-able information??? - (bepatient)

Loopholes and fine print are there for a reason, and it's not to make you happy.
50 ms