IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Went to EZBoard and was told to Come Here
I guess the EZBoard isn't so easy anymore? Response time there was really lousy! Probably the ad servers.

It's been a crazy 3 months. I've still got my pharmacy claims job. We're hiring. Someone put our job posting on FlipDog.com and now we're getting from 10-20 resumes a day, most qualified. We haven't even advertised the job in a Dallas/Ft. Worth publication.

What the chaos the dot bomb has brought! We bought "used" HP 9000 hardware for a song, and now we've been extremely busy building a Java/DB2/Unix prototype to replace our failing Windows NT infrastructure.

I love my job!
Glen Austin
Senior Staff Engineer
OmniSYS, Inc.
Greenville, TX
New Welcome back!
We still feature the Nattering Nabobs of Noetic Nostrums on alternate Tuesdays.

And I note the effect of the dot.bombs in test equipment too - those guys apparently bought everything in sight, had to sell it before learning how to use it.

So I imagine there's also Agilent (the dopey name for HP) late model fancy goodies around equally for cheap. (Which depresses the older Tek, HP, which I mainly mess with).

A.
New That be true.
You would be one of the very few who didn't know we'd finally created something of our own and left Ez behind.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

Went to EZBoard and was told to Come Here - (gdaustin) - (2)
         Welcome back! - (Ashton)
         That be true. - (static)

I've never been so insulted in all my week!
33 ms