IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Disclaimer: I'd think it'd be good...
Here is something I threw at Rick.

More than likely, z.iwethey.org ("Z" from this point forward) will contain material that is sensitive, vulgar and offensive to someone who has nothing better to do... other than to be over-sensitive, upset and offended.
"Z" is for entertainment purposes only... mostly the it's core users... but still, it's for fun. We do not actively pursue nor advocate mud-slinging, name-calling or the teasing and fun-making of the "mistakes" of others, as our vocations. We choose do it on our free time. "Z" should not be taken seriously, but, if you are browsing "Z", and someone thinks you are pretty much a "DOLT" or <insert favorite disparaging remark>, you may want to plead your case to the others... or Bryce<tablizer> please seek professional help.

Please include a clear and concise explanation supporting your case, with supporting links and documentation. All flames will be routed to /dev/null and ignored unless, however, we derive amusement from it and choose to add to it, at your expense.

We, here at "Z", strive for excellence in presentation. We may or may not be going to hell, but, if that's our fate, we will be on our way to the gates, knowing we somehow smoked you. The material presented in this site and its intended purpose are obvious... hence its name. If you are coming here, you are aware of the intention and point of its content. If you don't know what IWETHEY stands for, well then, to bad, you came here of your own valition.

I know, we don't need no stinkin disclaimer... but hey anytime you can Jab at Bryce ;)

greg - Grand-Master Artist in IT,
curley95@attbi.com -- [link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry/|REMEMBER ED CURRY!!!]

Your friendly Homeland Security Officer reminds:
Hold Thumbprint to Screen for 5 seconds, we'll take the imprint, or
Just continue to type on your keyboard, and we'll just sample your DNA.
New why /dev/null when we have a flame forum?
Many folks that lurk or post ignore the top half of the board, many should ignore the bottom half :-) and we explain all this in our guidelines (well we used to)
thanx,
bill
will work for cash and other incentives [link|http://home.tampabay.rr.com/boxley/resume/Resume.html|skill set]

qui mori didicit servire dedidicit
New Those per-forum messages were useful... (hint hint)

"Ah. One of the difficult questions."

Disclaimer: I'd think it'd be good... - (folkert) - (2)
         why /dev/null when we have a flame forum? - (boxley) - (1)
             Those per-forum messages were useful... (hint hint) -NT - (static)

This is a lerpadism.
90 ms