Hmmm, bad one - re dropping things in toilets my worst experience like that was in Japan many years back & using a public squat toilet & afterwards finding my wallet had fallen out of hip pocket into the hole. Yochhh.

RE Sony Clie - my favourite PDA as it doesn't really pretend to be what it isn't like iPAQ & Zaurus tend to do as regards Internet access.

But, SONY have announced a new CLIE model these is *very* interesting in that it looks to me to be capable of swithing to Linux (SONY have been working on Linux behind the scenes).

The new CLIE is very expensive at US$599, has 2 radical new features that no other PALM device has 1) is 200mhz Intel processor & 2) is a PC Card slot for Wi-Fi. (At that price the SONY PCG-U1 is a bargain and vastly more functional.

Anyway, I am sure you made a good choice with SONY - I am convinced that that corporation will 'clean-up' in the next major Internet boom (once Bush stops war mongering & is ignominiously voted out of office to join his (ok) dad as 1-term presidents who fought wars but screwed the economy).

Cheers

Doug