IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Heh.. First AND Last post! Cackle cackle
Meaning no disrespect to athletic supporters; I just developed slightly different perversions... early on. But I'd walk a mile to see the Brooklyn Dodgers play the NY Yankees, even if Underworld had never been written!

I mean - That was about not so much a *game*, as.. even actual 'sportsmanship and character' lessons, give or take, for all ages. Not about Corporate floating-crap-games auctioned to highest bidder with the Be$t $tadium loge seats -- to the city neediest of Miller-lite auto tire sidewall-cleaner sales + TeamSpirit on tap / for rent.

Now too... Rollerball crewed exclusively with Senators over 75 and Tee Vee preachers with similar IQ-ratings - OK I'd pay for that Spectacular, front row..

Ashton
one-time cycle crouch-potato
be surprised how much energy ya can expend keepin one upright 100% while cruisin at 99%.. beats watchin ;-)
New Re: Heh.. First AND Last post! Cackle cackle
Now too... Rollerball crewed exclusively with Senators over 75 and Tee Vee preachers with similar IQ-ratings - OK I'd pay for that Spectacular, front row..

Thurmon rollerblading? The mind boggles.

But I wouldn't mind seeing Teddy Kennedy swine cracked a few good ones by the surviving family.
French Zombies are zapping me with lasers!
     Heh.. First AND Last post! Cackle cackle - (ashton2) - (1)
         Re: Heh.. First AND Last post! Cackle cackle - (wharris2)

Here he comes, here comes Speed Racer.
65 ms