IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why (having to join independance party)?
You can be Democrat and vote Republican (or whatever permutation you care to state.)

For that matter, I'm not a member of any political party. I prefer not to affiliate myself with either major party, nor (as yet) any of the lesser parties (though I do lean toward libertarian.)
French Zombies are zapping me with lasers!
New electoral college
I am an independant but to win the pres its the electoral college and to get on the ballot ya hafta have party members and a petition to get a name on the ballot. Now if there is no Indy party members in a state the electoral college gets thrown to the other 2 parties and guess what could happen, Jesse could win 70% of the vote and the colleges go to their own man.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
     Jesse Ventura announces candidacy for President in 2004 - (drewk) - (8)
         Re: Why are candidates announcing on comedy shows now? - (a6l6e6x)
         I'd vote for him. - (Brandioch) - (6)
             you would have to join the independance party - (boxley) - (5)
                 Why (having to join independance party)? - (wharris2) - (1)
                     electoral college - (boxley)
                 Sports star? He never participated in a *real* sport! >;-) -NT - (drewk) - (2)
                     Doesn't matter. Since Reagan its all "image over substance" -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     sport! ya bunch a heathens, grumble mumble :) -NT - (boxley)

Get thee to a nunnery! O besmirched daughter of priapic Chic-worship.
67 ms