IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Mozilla PW problem with new login?
Hi Scott,

As you may recall, all-along I've had to disable WW filters to login. (and after doing so, have to try at least twice before Zope gets it. No retries if I remember to kill it before going here.)

Today noted the new Who's Here? thingie AND... no joy with login. Killed Moz's handy stored logon trick and.. I could. OK.. I can do THAT too but then.. Zope's the only enviro that behaves this way.

Still...this sort of crankiness is a bit reminiscent of...

This Disgusting Site Best Viewed with The Big Monopoly Home-Security Approved Exploder\ufffd Browser Y'know? :(

(Hmmmm maybe you could rewrite Zope in C#-minor Home-Edition and then the Smart Tags would work too?)

Ashton
:-\ufffd

yeah it ain't #1 priority or anything
but I might have to dock your IWE salary by 40%
or send motorcycle buddies
New I've never had a problem with it in Mozilla.
To be sure, if you only see it here, then there is an interaction between your environment and Zope... but it's pretty hard to diagnose when you're (consistently) the only one with a problem. :-P
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Understood
And if I am the Only one - never mind. Workaround is fine, less'n I can't find one :(

It could even be some artifact of 98-lite or other local peculiarity, certainly not worth more of our time. (I mentioned it only in case it might correlate with something you could have recently noticed, when setting up the Who Here thingie)

Cheers,
I.
New Postlude. Upgrade not *always* a dirty word
It seems my past login problems, related to killing all filters - was an artifact of Moz0.9.9 beta, (at least in my OS config) which otherwise worked fine. Obv. your various mozs had no similar problem.. I finally got around to loading Release 1.0.1 - and I can login just fine w/o doing dances. {sigh}

We conservatives don't like to change stuff unless its Really Broke fersure... (why, my copy of NS 4.2 had 3-D cobwebs and the spider's grandkids had grey hair and) so now I see: Conservatism Kills. Why didn't I Know That?

Ashton
..if'n it Ain't M$ 'Upgrade' need not be a Despicable-spyware word :-)
Sung to the tune of, the Volga Boatmen
     Mozilla PW problem with new login? - (Ashton) - (3)
         I've never had a problem with it in Mozilla. - (admin) - (1)
             Understood - (Ashton)
         Postlude. Upgrade not *always* a dirty word - (Ashton)

Those are German nouns, so they must always be capitalized.
131 ms