IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why not close them alll now?
Any reason why we don't just make the whole IWETHEY ezboard read-only so that all new activity comes here?

I don't like going to 2 places for new posts.
-Don
New It's so we don't go too far too fast.
I really wouldn't want to close all of EZboard/IWETHEY in a hurry only to see a problem with zIWETHEY less than 4 hours later. At least with most of it closed, if we have a problem here, there's some breathing room back there.

I'll remember to close the rest of it off in a few weeks; I've been slowely backup it up and re-munging the content, and it will take me another week or two to be happy with the tools I've written to go get the really big forums.

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New Prudence: don't close 'home' without it______________:-\ufffd
     Moving on out... - (static) - (18)
         Sounds good - (kmself)
         question, why not lock but the most current posts - (boxley) - (13)
             As to handing over.. a scared er.. sacred Trust - (Ashton)
             I'd rather they came here. - (static) - (11)
                 Is it? We went from IWE to IWETHEY to ZIWETHEY - (boxley) - (10)
                     EzBoard is all about making your own boards. - (CRConrad) - (9)
                         Agree. IWeThey should be Scott/Wade/etc.-not a squatter's. -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
                             Yes, it couldn't work, even with bare furniture. Only - - (Ashton) - (6)
                                 A spare/mirror/etc. would be good. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                     That's sorta why we're keeping it for now. - (static) - (4)
                                         Is anyone? - (slugbug) - (3)
                                             Yes. - (static) - (2)
                                                 Re: Yes. - (slugbug) - (1)
                                                     Could you re-tune your spam filters? - (static)
                             Also agree - (jb4)
         Why not close them alll now? - (Don) - (2)
             It's so we don't go too far too fast. - (static) - (1)
                 Prudence: don't close 'home' without it______________:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)

His laugh sounds like a balloon deflating into the face of a man who is throwing up and singing at the same time. It is the worst.
232 ms