IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Chimera 0.5 is out
From mozilla.org

It love this browser and have been using it (nearly) exclusively since 0.4.

New nifty feature: the site icon is used for the little drag graphic in the url field - which on iwethey is the LRPD!

I am out of the country for the duration of the Bush administration.
Please leave a message and I'll get back to you when democracy returns.
New Yup, Chimera's tops. (+ an IE question)
Am downloading it (again) now. Had it before and kinda lost it when I did a ful re-install.

Anyway, we all know IE is pants - but is anyone else having the proglem where IE arbitrarily fails to display words in the text, which is (kinda) fixably just by clicking on said text to make it appear (which then makes other words spontaneouisly combust?) I guess it's due to font smoothing or something. But whatever, for text-based sites, it's a right pain in the arse!
(Hence my starting at the progress meter waiting for my Chimera download...)
John. Busy lad.
New Yes we all have those issues
MS software (all of it) on the Mac is incredibly buggy. I consider it unusably so. IE often needs to have its window resized to get it to draw at all. Its also got a nasty text area bug where it doesn't accurately show you the text you're editing. Plus it has a bad habit of resetting itself as the standard default browser behind your back. I only use it on extremely recalcitrant web sites. With Chimera, those are getting fewer and farther between.
I am out of the country for the duration of the Bush administration.
Please leave a message and I'll get back to you when democracy returns.
New IE - Is Excrement...
Chimera still produces a bit of the vanishing word thing, but it's much easier to manage.
The version of IE tha came with 10.1 didn't bother me too much - it was usable in emergencies - but the one with 10.2 was a right mess - kept crashing on my a lot. What a shock and surprise that was :)

Have Chimera, am happy. But may download Moz again for the ad-blocking.
John. Busy lad.
     Chimera 0.5 is out - (tuberculosis) - (3)
         Yup, Chimera's tops. (+ an IE question) - (Meerkat) - (2)
             Yes we all have those issues - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 IE - Is Excrement... - (Meerkat)

* tilly wonders what the upper limit on the length of a /topic is.
* tilly suspects that we are about to find out.
68 ms