IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Jesse Ventura announces candidacy for President in 2004
He was on the Tonight Show last night. Said that maybe he was the one to show Bush that he shouldn't expect to serve a day longer than his father did.

Similarly ...

When John McCain was on The Daily Show, Jon Stewart asked him if he was a candidate for 2004. McCains had two points. 1) Any Senator who wasn't currently under indeictment should consider himself a candidate. 2) The only thing known to cure presidential ambition is embalming fluid.

I said before the last election, I'd love to see a McCain/Ventura independent ticket.

PS: Why are candidates announcing on comedy shows now?
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
New Re: Why are candidates announcing on comedy shows now?
  1. Because so many voters don't watch TV news or read newspapers. But do watch Jay Leno. And, they don't have to pay to reach these voters

2. Political campaigns are a joke.

Alex

Only two things are certain: the universe and human stupidity;
and I'm not certain about the universe.
-- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
New I'd vote for him.
At this point, why the hell not!

New you would have to join the independance party
not much action going on
[link|http://www.jesseventura.org/|http://www.jesseventura.org/]
Man I would be there jesse for prez all the way ex navy seal Sports star (fer feerless) announcer Governor all around straight up guy. Read his two books and make a decision if that is the man you want although I suspect his wife will talk him out of it.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Why (having to join independance party)?
You can be Democrat and vote Republican (or whatever permutation you care to state.)

For that matter, I'm not a member of any political party. I prefer not to affiliate myself with either major party, nor (as yet) any of the lesser parties (though I do lean toward libertarian.)
French Zombies are zapping me with lasers!
New electoral college
I am an independant but to win the pres its the electoral college and to get on the ballot ya hafta have party members and a petition to get a name on the ballot. Now if there is no Indy party members in a state the electoral college gets thrown to the other 2 parties and guess what could happen, Jesse could win 70% of the vote and the colleges go to their own man.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Sports star? He never participated in a *real* sport! >;-)
This is my sig. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
New Doesn't matter. Since Reagan its all "image over substance"
New sport! ya bunch a heathens, grumble mumble :)
Chuck Palahniuk
     Jesse Ventura announces candidacy for President in 2004 - (drewk) - (8)
         Re: Why are candidates announcing on comedy shows now? - (a6l6e6x)
         I'd vote for him. - (Brandioch) - (6)
             you would have to join the independance party - (boxley) - (5)
                 Why (having to join independance party)? - (wharris2) - (1)
                     electoral college - (boxley)
                 Sports star? He never participated in a *real* sport! >;-) -NT - (drewk) - (2)
                     Doesn't matter. Since Reagan its all "image over substance" -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     sport! ya bunch a heathens, grumble mumble :) -NT - (boxley)