IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New having raced for money although not much
and being fat in a back brace and slow because of drugs I guarranty in a 50 lap 3/8 circle dirt track I can beet all comers in this group and a lot of others. Now I need help to piss cause the doc told me not to lift anything heavy:) and you call racing a sport but not rasstling. I will argue this point unto death or unto the admin giving me the correct forum which is sports entertainment. Or I challenge you to the closed course ziwethey classic to be hosted sometime somewhere demo derby alaska style.
time in
10 laps forward race
4 laps reverse race
1 australian pass race
the demo
must participate in all races to get to the demo
IDDA rules apply
[link|http://www.demo-derby.com/idda1.htm|http://www.demo-derby.com/idda1.htm]
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New I'm in if I get a mid-60's Chrysler Imperial! :-)
(virtually, of course).

I've only seen one DemoDerby. About 8 Chrysler Imperials were entered in various heats. They were indestructable! Something about the design makes the trunk fold up in such a way that it becomes a wonderful battering ram. And the front end is very strong so it can't be killed that way either. Amazing sight. Fortunately, or not depending on your point of view, the cars are banned at many DDs because they're so good.

[link|http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/speedway/1789/secrets.htm|Nick's Demolition Derby Page]

Cheers,
Scott.
New banned in IDDA (great cars)
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Sure
and you call racing a sport but not rasstling

*I* call racing a sport, although I concede it could be a debated label. At least there is competition. "Rasstling" has no competition, therefore it's easily not a sport
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New of course there is competition
between the rasslers just not every match is a clearcut competition, the fans are the judge and they declare the winner. Always has been that way. In dark matches it is often not pedetermined who wins.
thanx,
bill
who is glad Oh feerless one thinks I am a sports figure! hack cough wheeze
Chuck Palahniuk
New yeah ,yeah, you said before
between the rasslers just not every match is a clearcut competition, the fans are the judge and they declare the winner.

Again, rassling == "a night at the movies". Vote by putting your butt in the seat.

In dark matches it is often not pedetermined who wins.

Ergo, it's usually predetermined who will win. That's not a sport.
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
     relocating post to correct area - (boxley) - (29)
         Not really. - (Fearless Freep) - (28)
             and round and round we go - (boxley) - (27)
                 Re: and round and round we go - (Fearless Freep) - (26)
                     Hmmmm. Some could discuss it - (wharris2) - (25)
                         Are you ready to rumble? - (ChrisR) - (24)
                             I would say... - (Fearless Freep) - (23)
                                 lets use your description - (boxley) - (22)
                                     Now *that's* a stretch - (Fearless Freep) - (6)
                                         having raced for money although not much - (boxley) - (5)
                                             I'm in if I get a mid-60's Chrysler Imperial! :-) - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 banned in IDDA (great cars) -NT - (boxley)
                                             Sure - (Fearless Freep) - (2)
                                                 of course there is competition - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     yeah ,yeah, you said before - (Fearless Freep)
                                     Re: lets use your description - (lister) - (14)
                                         The whole reason - (Fearless Freep) - (4)
                                             Ah! I don't read the Entertainment forum - (lister)
                                             Fornicating - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                 why do ya think they call it a sporting house?:) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Now that's an Olympic event I'd pay to see - (DonRichards)
                                         Re: Auto racing as a sport - (drewk) - (8)
                                             Additionally - (pwhysall)
                                             Re: Auto racing as a sport - (lister) - (6)
                                                 Ya don't think? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                     Re: Ya don't think? - (lister)
                                                 I would beg to differ - (Fearless Freep) - (2)
                                                     Re: I would beg to differ - (lister) - (1)
                                                         Don't matter - (Fearless Freep)
                                                 I would beg to differ - (Fearless Freep)

A vacation you’ll talk about for years to come, at AA meetings.
66 ms