IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The whole reason
I have no issue with posting professional wrestling messages in this group. It's either this forum or the Entertainment one.

That's what started this. I posted a link to an article about the WWF versus WWF :) in the Entertainment forum. boxley copied the text (but not the link, for some reason, considering I only posted a portion of the full article) for a new post in this forum

Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New Ah! I don't read the Entertainment forum
I was kind of wondering how this got started again. :-)
New Fornicating
Is this a sport?

1) There is definitely competition.

2) The outcome is not known in advance.

3) A lot of physical skill is required.

4) There are a lot of ups and downs.

5) There is usually at least one ball in play.

I'd say yes. On the other hand, the "winners" end up with mortgages and college payments, so the prize structure is somewhat inverted.
New why do ya think they call it a sporting house?:)
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New Now that's an Olympic event I'd pay to see

[link|http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/0,,3-105277,00.html|[link|http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/0,,3-105277,00.html|http://www.thetimes...5277,00.html]]
"When it crosses my mind to do something, I don't ask why, I ask why not. And usually there's no reason not to, so I just go ahead. It's given me the strangest collection of hats"
     relocating post to correct area - (boxley) - (29)
         Not really. - (Fearless Freep) - (28)
             and round and round we go - (boxley) - (27)
                 Re: and round and round we go - (Fearless Freep) - (26)
                     Hmmmm. Some could discuss it - (wharris2) - (25)
                         Are you ready to rumble? - (ChrisR) - (24)
                             I would say... - (Fearless Freep) - (23)
                                 lets use your description - (boxley) - (22)
                                     Now *that's* a stretch - (Fearless Freep) - (6)
                                         having raced for money although not much - (boxley) - (5)
                                             I'm in if I get a mid-60's Chrysler Imperial! :-) - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 banned in IDDA (great cars) -NT - (boxley)
                                             Sure - (Fearless Freep) - (2)
                                                 of course there is competition - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     yeah ,yeah, you said before - (Fearless Freep)
                                     Re: lets use your description - (lister) - (14)
                                         The whole reason - (Fearless Freep) - (4)
                                             Ah! I don't read the Entertainment forum - (lister)
                                             Fornicating - (deSitter) - (2)
                                                 why do ya think they call it a sporting house?:) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     Now that's an Olympic event I'd pay to see - (DonRichards)
                                         Re: Auto racing as a sport - (drewk) - (8)
                                             Additionally - (pwhysall)
                                             Re: Auto racing as a sport - (lister) - (6)
                                                 Ya don't think? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                     Re: Ya don't think? - (lister)
                                                 I would beg to differ - (Fearless Freep) - (2)
                                                     Re: I would beg to differ - (lister) - (1)
                                                         Don't matter - (Fearless Freep)
                                                 I would beg to differ - (Fearless Freep)

Sorry, no can do.
121 ms