IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I love Paglia I know I could changer her sexual orientation
might take 30 or 40 years but her mind is worth it. Check out the following
[link|http://www.andrewsullivan.com/|lips like micks]
"I have not changed my position, as repeatedly expressed in Salon: first, any politician has the right to a randy private life, but it should not be conducted on government property, especially not in revered public space like the White House. Second, any politician who has disgraced his office and his family should resign as an act of honor.
When the Lewinsky scandal broke, Democrat big wigs should have muscled Clinton out the door and let Al Gore assume the presidency. The nation would have been spared the obsessive distraction of the Lewinsky affair - with its incompetent, foot-dragging, whey-faced wimp of an independent counsel (Ken Starr) and its clumsy, self-infatuated buttinski of a Speaker of the House (Newt Gingrich), who shot the entire Republican party in the ass by putting the sex-suffused Starr Report onto the Internet. That one dumb act guaranteed Clinton's survival: it repolarized the nation into the tired old drama of prudes versus hipsters."
Sooo true and what I hoped would happen at the time.
thanx,
bill
maybe we could date, would double our chances of getting laid
New Is she really?
-drl
New yup, out
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
     I love Paglia I know I could changer her sexual orientation - (boxley) - (2)
         Is she really? -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
             yup, out -NT - (boxley)

Boong-Ga! Boong-Ga!
58 ms