IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I protest sir ! :)
one of the so called rioter was an intern of my bud Don Young R alaska. An average Floridian state employee would redneck his pimple ass with a flying liplock in a heartbeat, male or female,, his nickname is pussy galore. This "riot" ws a joke compounded by an abberation. caue he next group to be counted was 90% cuban which historically would have been aginst "fre Springsteen Tckets man"

thanx,
bill
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
New Say again?
In your rush to object and get that jab about Springsteen in you seem to have dropped your grammer to sub-Ashton level.

Where you trying to claim that there wasn't really a riot? I'll admit 150 people isn't a big riot, but every description I've seen included 'scuffle' and/or 'violent.' Apparently, at least one Democratic party worker was assulted.

Or are you claiming that it didn't matter? That would be sorta like claiming in court that it wasn't attempted murder when you pulled the trigger on the gun because it turned out the gun wasn't loaded.

And just to be clear, by not laoded I mean that no matter how the count had turned out I think it would have been thrown into court and ended up in front of the Supreme Court. And I think that court was ready to go out of it's way to find for Bush.

Jay
New a buncha repo congressional interns rioted? In Miami?
Have you ever visited a miamian county employee? They are all related and are mean as snakes, putup job from the get go.
thanx,
bill
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
New So being reported as a riot by major news...
doesn't count. You have decided the definition of riot does not fit.

(I tend to agree. I would define it as organized intimidation.)
Re-elect Gore in 2004
New organized intimidation is correct, poorly organized though
and you would need better intimidators down here, I heard half the rental cars they drove there were stripped before they left.
thanx,
bill
New funky dates admin. I didnt even look at the board 8/11
New Are you using the default GMT time zone?
New nope EST
     Bush tied to riots - (orion) - (11)
         I protest sir ! :) - (boxley) - (7)
             Say again? - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
                 a buncha repo congressional interns rioted? In Miami? - (boxley) - (2)
                     So being reported as a riot by major news... - (Silverlock) - (1)
                         organized intimidation is correct, poorly organized though - (boxley)
             funky dates admin. I didnt even look at the board 8/11 -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 Are you using the default GMT time zone? -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     nope EST -NT - (boxley)
         I'd love to see photos from that riot. - (marlowe) - (2)
             'Twas awful: W-less keyboards flying all over the place ;-) -NT - (bbronson)
             It was horrible - (orion)

Your Spork God[tm] was HERE!
83 ms