IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Is that Outlook or Exchange?
Never used it, how's it work?
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New Exchange, prolly-they gotta be stored somewhere=on the srvr.
New Which means you can replicate it w/ newssrvr + attachments?
New That's what I'm thinking
Now granted, I don't actually use Exchange. But I've never heard/read anything it does that can't be done with standard[1] tools.

[1] As in, they actually conform to some kind of standards.
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New Yes, exchange.
But more than just news I was thinking along the lines of the shared calendaring, task lists, and contacts.

Finisterre said that while he wanted to resolve the dispute with HP, he resented receiving DMCA threats. "We are like the guys that found out that Firestone tires have issues on Ford explorers," he said. "It's not our fault your Explorer has crap tires. We just pointed it out. We should not get attacked for pointing out issues in someone\ufffds product nor for proving it is possible."
Many fears are born of stupidity and ignorance -
Which you should be feeding with rumour and generalisation.
BOfH, 2002 "Episode" 10
     InfoWorld revisit: folks seem a might testy.. - (Ashton) - (12)
         Yes... this is proof of... - (folkert) - (3)
             Re: Yes... this is proof of... - (deSitter) - (2)
                 I miss the Wonder Twins! - (Brandioch) - (1)
                     How true. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Mea Culpa: gehabt kinder. I Was *Wrong* - (Ashton) - (7)
             OUCH! - (drewk) - (6)
                 public folders? -NT - (tseliot) - (5)
                     Is that Outlook or Exchange? - (drewk) - (4)
                         Exchange, prolly-they gotta be stored somewhere=on the srvr. -NT - (CRConrad)
                         Which means you can replicate it w/ newssrvr + attachments? -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             That's what I'm thinking - (drewk)
                             Yes, exchange. - (tseliot)

He’s big and he’s in the vomit!
130 ms