IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Rush has the spirit!
Rally Round the [link|http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=28545| Towers], Boys - let's prevent future imaginable acts of war by beating them to it. We'll show Him what weapons of mass destruction really Means - those primitive squatters over 25% of regional [oil]

* I say:
Restraint is a sign of weakness. Forceful action is what we need - no bleeding-heart indecisiveness in This Man's Army! Yep, let's take out the weight of the Towers in dead Iraquis on 9/11 ...

It's time a Real Murican showed the world the stuff we're made of (and our exquisite sense of timing and appropriateness): what Other Great Power could.. run amok premeditatedly; on time and under budget?

Yeeee Hawwww

* \ufffd Marlowe.
Used without permission.

Excerpts:
And who, but a Real Patriot could utter,
"I'm sick of hearing Colin Powell say things such as 'We condemn this attack in the strongest possible terms,'" Dave added. [caller]

"I agree with that," said Limbaugh. "The State Department, you know you can put what they're worth in a thimble, and then fill it with bourbon."

... ...

"When your enemy thinks and knows you've got something and you'll use it, it deters them. It's when you don't build, it's when you don't keep pace, it's when you just try to do this with words and treaties and all this weak-kneed, limp-wristed stuff that you subject yourself to attack.

"I think all this talk about, 'Well, you know the Europeans don't want us to go, Rush, into Iraq.' Screw 'em! If freedom in this country or around the world depended on all these people saying 'I don't think we should do it, Rush,' there wouldn't be freedom."
Yup too - add the State Department and Europe to the enemies list... say isn't that a John Birch Society slogan, right outta Human Events?

Again. Damn %#^% wristwatch again: it's really only 1951?
New The Blues.
Enjoy.

[link|http://orad.dent.kyushu-u.ac.jp/dylan/talkjbsb.html|John Birch Society Blues lyrics]

Maybe it'll make Number 1 on the charts in a bit?
New well it HAS been 32 years :)
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
New Yabut.. fer some ___it's just like yesterday
Poor bastards ain't got nothin left to focus the hatred on but.. local pre-verts

(and sex, of course)
     Rush has the spirit! - (Ashton) - (3)
         The Blues. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             well it HAS been 32 years :) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yabut.. fer some ___it's just like yesterday - (Ashton)

"Your server tonight will be: Jim." DAMMIT!
35 ms