IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: A most unkind cut...
so it's OK to run W2K (or 9x or NT) but not XP?
even though XP will solve your dilemma (although the cost of legally obtaining the OS may be more than the cost of another sound card)

This is why Windows rules
(beyond the monopoly issue)
because they have the time, money and people to serve the consumer

As Linus Torvalds repeats over and over in his book Just for Fun, life is about entertainment (assuming the basics are taken care of)
This is where MS excels

XP might be one of the ultimate gaming platforms but if you have to pay a lot for it (or get a new machine to run it effectively) maybe another card is in order
Play I Some Music w/ Papa Andy
Saturday 8 PM - 11 PM ET
All Night Rewind 11 PM - 5 PM
Reggae, African and Caribbean Music
[link|http://wxxe.org|http://wxxe.org]
New "Serve" is right-on: it's a cookbook.
New Holding pattern.
Remember, I'm an old Windows hand - and I live in Windows Land. To get a job, I have to know the lingo, and I need something to use until I have the proper time availible to teach myself Linux. I'm slowly getting there - and I drew a line in the sand for myself with XP. I'm using 2k until I can get Linux working satisfactorily for myself.
"What do I care for your suffering? Pain, even agony, is no more than information before the senses, data fed to the computer of the mind. The lesson is simple: you have recieved the information, now act on it. Take control of the input and you shall become master of the output."
     A most unkind cut... - (inthane-chan) - (8)
         that is the problem with the computer business - (boxley)
         What about nForce? - (tonytib) - (3)
             Actually, it's about using what I already have. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                 I'm running with stock W2K drivers here - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     Really? - (inthane-chan)
         Re: A most unkind cut... - (andread) - (2)
             "Serve" is right-on: it's a cookbook. -NT - (Ashton)
             Holding pattern. - (inthane-chan)

Bond... James Bond.
39 ms