IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Post from i300!
while slow, it works surprisingly well.

The full screen hack now works too. It gives me a portrait display of 160x240. However, the hack only works for the browser.

Darrell Spice, Jr.

[link|http://home.houston.rr.com/spiceware/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore

New What I can't process is
these things are sold mass market for the (unwashed in the Blood of the Programmer). Can K-Mart be far behind (?)

Judging by all the hassle Doug reported earlier - esp. re the M/Sloth engined iPAQ as worst example! (however nice its other featurz) I wonder: WTF are the vendors Thinking?

If I read correctly - the iPAQ wouldn't have functioned without Lots of setup - even on a Full-Billy type system - without arcane and multiple changes from defaults. What do you call stupid defaults?

And - why should you have to go find an other-supplied patch to make your (new?) one function. Too?

As in {sheesh}. I pondered a few possible uses for one of these toys, but..

Glad you lucked in, anyway :-)

Ashton
New i300 works fine for the masses w/out updates
For instance, the web browser starts up within Sprint's portal of PDA friendly content: weather, news, stocks, etc.

Darrell Spice, Jr.

[link|http://home.houston.rr.com/spiceware/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore

post from palm sony clie PEG-N70 - (dmarker) - (7)
         Re: Found an even better browser for PALM - (dmarker2)
         What version? - (SpiceWare) - (5)
             Re: What version? - latest - (dmarker2) - (4)
                 Aha! - (SpiceWare) - (3)
                     Post from i300! - (SpiceWare) - (2)
                         What I can't process is - (Ashton) - (1)
                             i300 works fine for the masses w/out updates - (SpiceWare)

The natural enemy of the tightrope walker is the common bee.
62 ms