IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Need a scripture recommendation
I've been asked to speak at a funeral this weekend. It's for the brother of a close family friend. He had multiple sclerosis and was bedridden for 49 years. Their mother died about four years ago. My friend also just lost a dog she'd had for 14 years, so she's not having a good month, to say the least.

Does anyone know any good passages I can use? Or non-scriptural readings that seem appropriate would be good, too.
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New Do you know the man well?
There are many scriptures for overcoming adversity. Job, Joseph, the best is to think of a biblical character that matches the deceased personality and adapt it with a brief eulogy.
thanx,
bill
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
New Thanks but, well ... timing issue
I just came back from the funeral. Thanks for the input anyway.
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New apologies, didnt look at the date stamp
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
     Need a scripture recommendation - (drewk) - (3)
         Do you know the man well? - (boxley) - (2)
             Thanks but, well ... timing issue - (drewk) - (1)
                 apologies, didnt look at the date stamp -NT - (boxley)

Well, yes, because everyone knows that having an Italian travertine fireplace in just one color is gauche.
97 ms