IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Cubs Fans Public Pissing Provokes Crackdown
[link|http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-020731council.story?coll=chi%2Dnews%2Dhed|link]

Poll: Have you ever relieved yourself in public?
New Harry Caray, 7th Inning, Lubricated
Heeeyyy! OK Cubs fans, sing along with me!

Take me out at the ball game,
Take me out of the shroud,
Piss in a cup or a garbage can,
That's the advantage of being a man,

Cause it's squirm, squirm squirm after six beers,
You can't wait a half-inning more,
So it's one, two, three shakes your drained
On the lawn next door!

New dont remember :)
actually taking a leak outside is fine as long as you arnt shakin it too much when yer done.
thanx,
bill
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
New In public?
I know of neighborhoods around bars (and Wrigley Field has lots of nearby bars) where residents understandably get upset by drunken fans or drunken patrons pissing or, in extreme cases, puking in their yards.

Myself, I've never pissed even semi-publically, but both my mother and sisters suffer from TBS: Tiny Bladder Syndrome, and a couple of times on long drives they've been desperate enough to go out behind a likely-looking barn and take care of their bladders. My father jokes that when they drove out to San Diego to visit one sister (before she moved back to Illinois), they saw every two-bit gas station or truck stop between Illinois and San Diego.
The lawyers would mostly rather be what they are than get out of the way even if the cost was Hammerfall. - Jerry Pournelle
Expand Edited by wharris2 Aug. 1, 2002, 05:31:42 PM EDT
New That reminds me
someone that owned a parking lot and Condos near a local bar, had set up a web site that had a camera that captured men and women that look leaks in the parking lot after visiting the bar. I've since lost the URL, but it was really funny. Maybe Chicago should do the same?

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
     Cubs Fans Public Pissing Provokes Crackdown - (deSitter) - (4)
         Harry Caray, 7th Inning, Lubricated - (deSitter)
         dont remember :) - (boxley)
         In public? - (wharris2)
         That reminds me - (orion)

(to borrow Ashton's excellent phrase)
58 ms