IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But it's perfectly consistent with...
Christians who do not like to hear that Jesus Christ was a Jew.

It's too bad the Israeli delegation didn't eat and rave about the pork and shrimp. That would have pissed off the Chinese. :)

Pettiness indeed.
Alex

"Television: chewing gum for the eyes." -- Frank Lloyd Wright
New Rave about pork?
Some people take their religious dietary beliefs very seriously, and given the large Orthodox (pretty religiously conservative) population of Israel, depending on the political party and support, might be committing political suicide.

Didn't know shrimp was against The Law, but (shrug) I'm not a Jew and I enjoy my pulled pork sandwiches and pork chops. :-)
The lawyers would mostly rather be what they are than get out of the way even if the cost was Hammerfall. - Jerry Pournelle
New Sometimes one has to "sacrifice" for the greater good. :)
Besides, it's not a commandment handed down to Moses. It's just institutionalized superstition. Everyone has a right to be foolish, of course.
Alex

"Television: chewing gum for the eyes." -- Frank Lloyd Wright
New it was handed down by G_d
Part of the 613 laws instituted. But hey they should have thanked the chinese officials for the parts of the meal they could eat and handed them green hats to wear :)
thanks,
bill
for those who dont know wearing a green hat by a chinese man indicated he knows his wife is whoring around on him.
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
New Now THAT - would have been___ H I L A R I O U S ____! ! !
I hope you'll actually pass on that pregnant idea directly to Israeli Govt -- to put (along with a supply of Green Hats) in every China diplomat's pouch..

[cackle]n
     lets all pretend Einstein was an arab - (boxley) - (6)
         But it's perfectly consistent with... - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             Rave about pork? - (wharris2) - (3)
                 Sometimes one has to "sacrifice" for the greater good. :) - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     it was handed down by G_d - (boxley) - (1)
                         Now THAT - would have been___ H I L A R I O U S ____! ! ! - (Ashton)
         Hmmm. WW3 over pork and shrimp - (tablizer)

Sorry about the mass of technical details.
46 ms