IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey Ash! wanna go to a concert?
[link|http://www.dailystar.com.lb/29_07_02/art3.asp|love to see that show] almost seems like lebanon is slowly coming back.
thanx,
bill
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
New Encore!___Encore!
Deal.

You borrow the Gulfstream and I'll supply the Schrammsburg and meetcha at the airport.

Pity we won't see her here: we bein monolingual and all, and mostly unaware of Any of the ex-USA local politics she seems to lampoon so well. Oh well: universal mistrust of politicos is one of the few signs of sentience left, and it's always Wonderful to hear of it 'happening Live'.

Umm - will clear calendar

Ashton
do I need a visa?
Will Home Security let us go?
Will I have to lie about 'not wantin to overthrow' the US Admin?
New No problem, we fly to Crete and pick up Chechyn passports
fly in, catch the show pick up a couple of mercedes and container them to Albany NY. After the mohawks run them thru Canada we pick them up and drive home with clean paper. Should cover the cost of the trip with a couple of thou left over.
thanx,
bill
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
New Good plan.
Maybe a container stop in UK; toss in a restored Vincent Shadow - plenty of room between the cars.

I guess it's diamonds for the Mercedes swaps then?
Hmm .. speak Chechen? I'm allergic to unexpected holes in the skin surface. (but I can charm them with a decent rendition of taps, for any of the fallen.)

Make it so.

Ashton
New Err Diamonds?
naw, we clout em in Jordan, they dont exchange hotsheets with lebanon, Chechyn passports are cheap and the arabs expect to hear russian and the russians expect to hear arabic, my mumbly spfrenchlish will prolly pass,
thanx,
bill
New Akh, Tovarish!
Alex

"Television: chewing gum for the eyes." -- Frank Lloyd Wright
     Hey Ash! wanna go to a concert? - (boxley) - (5)
         Encore!___Encore! - (Ashton) - (4)
             No problem, we fly to Crete and pick up Chechyn passports - (boxley) - (3)
                 Good plan. - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Err Diamonds? - (boxley) - (1)
                         Akh, Tovarish! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Feared.
73 ms