IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What realtors really mean. oops wrong house fixed link
[link|http://www.realtor.com/FindHome/HomeListing.asp?pgnum=2&mlsttl=&frm=byzip&mls=xmls&js=on&poe=realtor&zp=33467&typ=1&mnprice=200000&mxprice=225000&mnbed=3&mnbath=0&mnsqft=0&pgsz=10&view=2&sid=9A794B04BCA6463C966DB5E8979CE9AE&snum=18&lnksrc=RNLD_TN_NEXT|link]
The listing is my shack Im selling.

"Recreation amenities include swimming pool, biking/fitness trail, community boat facilities."
Translation
I got a small pool, biking/fitness trail=sidewalk community boat facilities is an communal easement around the lake. Guffaw!
thanx,
bill
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
Expand Edited by boxley July 25, 2002, 11:33:21 AM EDT
New Re: What realtors really mean.
Sure sounds like a good deal. What do they REALLY mean? From the listing, if you think that's a shack, I live in a hovel.

I mean, I don't have 5 bedrooms or even (relatively easy) access to a small pool.

Hell, if I just won the lottery or had money to burn, I'd buy it in a second, based on that listing. You gotta good listing service there, keep it!
New A shack is wherever I happen to live, AK expression :)
."Once, in the wilds of Afghanistan, I had to subsist on food and water for several weeks." W.C. Fields
     What realtors really mean. oops wrong house fixed link - (boxley) - (2)
         Re: What realtors really mean. - (wharris2) - (1)
             A shack is wherever I happen to live, AK expression :) -NT - (boxley)

Powered (for now) by thermodynamics!
44 ms