IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I see....
my ceiling and a spider web w/spider and my light.

Hmmm, so, you're saying that the spider is a metaphor for Republican compassion?

Not that I'd ever doubt your word.
New block grants for welfare to the communities
Gingrich proposed and Clinton no noed. Gotta have that federal bj^H^Hoversight.
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
     Tom Tomorrow's Left Wing Wacko Test - are you Man Enough? - (Ashton) - (70)
         That is the correct way of using the word - (boxley) - (69)
             Most enlightening, thank you. - (warmachine) - (67)
                 But heaven help you if you propose... - (bepatient) - (65)
                     What's stopping you - (DonRichards) - (62)
                         I do... - (bepatient) - (61)
                             And that's the crux of the problem... - (addison) - (13)
                                 It is an issue...and a better example - (bepatient) - (12)
                                     Let me get this straight - (mhuber) - (10)
                                         Reading is fun...damental - (bepatient) - (9)
                                             OK, I'll try again: - (mhuber) - (8)
                                                 ok...lets see... - (bepatient) - (7)
                                                     Who is this "they" you keep referencing? - (DonRichards) - (3)
                                                         Ah...the innocent... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                             Point taken - (DonRichards) - (1)
                                                                 bada bing! - (boxley)
                                                     No, I honestly don't - (mhuber) - (2)
                                                         No...its not "usual"... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                             You are a victim of your times... for now - (screamer)
                                     DoE(ddication) - (addison)
                             That's the problem, isn't it? - (DonRichards) - (46)
                                 I think you missed something... - (screamer) - (45)
                                     Really? - (Brandioch) - (44)
                                         Really... Notice the selective memory now? - (screamer) - (34)
                                             Really? - (Brandioch) - (32)
                                                 Really - (screamer) - (31)
                                                     Really. - (Brandioch) - (30)
                                                         C'mon now... - (bepatient) - (25)
                                                             Well, you're right on one thing. - (Brandioch) - (24)
                                                                 There is no argument so dubious - (wharris2)
                                                                 Well thats my point - (bepatient) - (22)
                                                                     Not that I want to get involved..but a timeline - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                         Heh, amidst the noise (then).. - (Ashton)
                                                                     And the Republican's alternative was? - (Brandioch) - (19)
                                                                         So doing something stupid is better than doing nothing? -NT - (Fearless Freep) - (18)
                                                                             Unclear your referent - - (Ashton)
                                                                             If I may quote Bill. - (Brandioch) - (16)
                                                                                 Earth to Brandioch - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                     Earth here, send transmission. - (Brandioch) - (9)
                                                                                         I did...your decoder ring is set to the wrong frequency. - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                                             Message decoded. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                                                                 Unfair.. - (Ashton)
                                                                                                 look up -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                     I see.... - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                         block grants for welfare to the communities - (boxley)
                                                                                                 Wow, and you say that's not a straw man - (drewk) - (2)
                                                                                                     Re: Wow, and you say that's not a straw man - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                         No, it'd be ... - (drewk)
                                                                                 Red Herring - (Fearless Freep) - (4)
                                                                                     Red Herring part 2 - (wharris2) - (2)
                                                                                         Hmm...behind closed doors.... - (Simon_Jester)
                                                                                         Doesn't bother me too much in this case... - (Fearless Freep)
                                                                                     Narrowing the focus. - (Brandioch)
                                                         swung left and had scabs on it :) -NT - (boxley)
                                                         Watch out now, you may just get this moved to - (screamer) - (1)
                                                             And the part you're skipping over..... - (Brandioch)
                                                         and by the way... Really. ;-> -NT - (screamer)
                                             My memory is not selective in this case - (ben_tilly)
                                         Oh please.... - (bepatient)
                                         Now what was it that whacked this thread? - (wharris2) - (7)
                                             Bill Oxley's Aleut browser again, or mine: Admin? - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                 That's not what "Show One Only" means - (admin) - (5)
                                                     No, I don't need to reword it. - (admin)
                                                     That's what I thought it meant: - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                         Yes, Show One Comment Only is in comment view only - (admin) - (2)
                                                             WebWasher filter! Again - as with login. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                 Hmm, sounds like a cache issue or something. - (admin)
                     Just send them checks to me. - (Brandioch)
                     Got sources for that claim? - (kelzer)
                 On "compassion" and getting older... - (screamer)
             Hey Bill - can ya keep yer margins a bit smaller L/R? - (Ashton)

Anyone who would spend $5000 on a laptop is either Todd, or out of his mind.
92 ms