IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Important diet information
Diets & Dying

Here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting medical studies.
  • The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
  • The French eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
  • The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
  • The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
  • The Germans drink a lot of beers and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.
CONCLUSION:
Eat and drink what you like.
Speaking English is apparently what kills you.
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New Que?
"...the problem with the French is that they don\ufffdt have a word for entrepreneur."

George W. Bush
New How about Latin?
Written in most Latin books back in High School:

"Latin is a dead language, as dead as it can be. First it killed Caesar, now it is killing me!"

Or the ever popular:

"In case of fire, throw in!"

"In case of hunger, eat this book as it is full of bologni!"

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
     Important diet information - (drewk) - (2)
         Que? -NT - (Silverlock)
         How about Latin? - (orion)

Ni!
34 ms