IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I missed that class
I don't know enough about Keynesian theory to even know what part of my post you were referring to. Care to give me a Cliff Notes version?
===
Microsoft offers them the one thing most business people will pay any price for - the ability to say "we had no choice - everyone's doing it that way." -- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=38978|Andrew Grygus]
New It just sounded familiar...
the idea of getting into a self-reinforcing dynamic where everything was individually working like traditional economics says that good dynamics should, but the result is that everything gets and stays shitty.

I did give the nutshell version of part of the theory. For a better treatment you will have to Google, if for no other reason than the fact that I know I will get it wrong, and neelk or kmself will get to laugh at me for it. :-/

Cheers,
Ben
"... I couldn't see how anyone could be educated by this self-propagating system in which people pass exams, teach others to pass exams, but nobody knows anything."
--Richard Feynman
     Welcome to the slaughterhouse - (Silverlock) - (10)
         That's pretty gruesome... - (hnick) - (1)
             Credibility not bad I'VE been saying 6500 for years :) -NT - (boxley)
         Hmm, couple of things - (drewk) - (6)
             Re: Europe cash leaving because of Bush - (Silverlock)
             Watch out you you will become a Keynesian :-) - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                 gold standard? - (tablizer) - (1)
                     Oh you're funny. :-) - (static)
                 I missed that class - (drewk) - (1)
                     It just sounded familiar... - (ben_tilly)
         I'm curious - (ben_tilly)

I think that might be an LRPDism candidate...
64 ms